Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Clear water lakes.

Fish with light lines.... is one of my main suggestions. I used 6lb test in lakes like Miramar, Poway, Dixon, Jennings etc...it will...

May 31, 2020 at 6:50 AM
  2. MrChatterBait rated transplant's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Finally got out on the water. It was nice just to be out. My daughter got to reel a few in, including a nice 4lber sitting on a nest....

May 30, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  3. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Funny in the thread Purging.

For once, big brother, that’s good advice. Now that Barrett is closed I’ll catch more fish in northern Minnesota in one day than you...

May 30, 2020 at 3:49 PM
  4. MrChatterBait rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Purging.

I Google them. I think that they may be a Lounge Forum brother tag team. LOL. [ATTACH]

May 30, 2020 at 2:11 PM
  5. MrChatterBait rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread Purging.

The sh&t you post is “your truth”. Unfortunately it is not “the truth”.

May 30, 2020 at 8:23 AM
  6. MrChatterBait rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Purging.

Agreed. Grateful you see the light.

May 30, 2020 at 8:22 AM
  7. MrChatterBait rated DDuvan1's post Like in the thread Purging.

The murderer cop was wrong and he needs to go to jail for the rest of his life. the looters are also wrong. The protesters have...

May 30, 2020 at 8:22 AM
  8. MrChatterBait rated SocalofSD's post Agree in the thread Purging.

I knew it was a matter of time before someone would come on here and gloss over the unnecessary brutal death of George Floyd by a clown...

May 30, 2020 at 7:55 AM
  9. MrChatterBait rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Well how about that?.

Here is how the lakes city lakes programs works. 3 of 10 lakes are in the city. The county has never paid a dime for the lakes to be...

May 20, 2020
  10. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

I was going to wait till a weekday after the crowds died down, but there I was heading to the lake and arrived around 5:45 with 3 boats...

May 17, 2020
  11. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread San Diego Union article today on city lakes.

Good post Chat. Recommended reading.[ATTACH]

May 16, 2020
  12. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 5/15/20 2nd Trip to Lake Poway.

Catching?...................here is one of his favorite baits to "catch" bass with: [ATTACH]

May 16, 2020
  13. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread 5/15/20 2nd Trip to Lake Poway.

Yeah, what happened to that guy?

May 16, 2020
  14. MrChatterBait rated BassHound's post Like in the thread Murray May 15. What is this stuff?.

Was planning on hitting skinner again until I heard Murray was opening. Got in line around 4 am and was pleased to be only 6 boats back....

May 15, 2020
  15. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Murray-Just had to take a peak.

Thanks.....but what is really important is that the lakes are starting to open again. Tight lines my friend. :-)

May 15, 2020
  16. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Dear sheep,.

Maybe I can come up and feed your Koi? I need to get out of the house more...ha ha OMG....I see that you posted this in the...

May 13, 2020
  17. MrChatterBait rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Its more than about fishing. And thats our issue. We are a tiny little pimple of a faction within the total picture. Our main issue is...

May 10, 2020
  18. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

I was over at Barnicle Bills Bait And Tackle today. Just to let you know...there’s a lot of guys out there fighting for us trying to get...

May 9, 2020
  19. MrChatterBait rated scisports's post Agree in the thread This is just the beginning....

Classic Trumpist deflection. You’re learning little Padowan

May 8, 2020
  20. MrChatterBait rated seanm's post Agree in the thread This is just the beginning....

Save this for your Facebook

May 8, 2020