Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Thanksgiving Week Sierras Trip.

CREEK BROOKIES ARE AWESOME! Gonna keep this post short but these little creeks that are filled to the brim with brookies are so much...

Dec 3, 2021 at 8:14 AM
  2. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Senko or Roboworm? (Pick only one).

Robo in San Diego. Senko in Minnesota.[ATTACH][ATTACH]

Nov 25, 2021
  3. MrChatterBait rated coyote drop's post Like in the thread Slow Murray.

Got on the water around 0615, was a little overcast light breeze. Started out using a TX.rig zoom GP 6" nothing started using a net rig...

Nov 24, 2021
  4. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread couple of photos, Cap, Hodges, Otay.

Thanks guys. I’ve been incommunicado teaching up here in Yosemite for the last three days. Great light today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 7, 2021
  5. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Sad.....

Oh man! Last I heard he was doing better! Reminds us that life is short!

Nov 5, 2021
  6. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread San V..the new normal???.

San V, very different this year! I'm normally having a blast this time of year with the topwater..this year nada!! There's also normally...

Nov 2, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread El Cap 10-30-21.

Thank You for the report!!! Rare these days!

Nov 2, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated chrismcgill's post Like in the thread El Cap 10-30-21.

Had a great morning throwing frogs first thing. 3 in the boat in the morning.. The rest of the day nothing.. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 2, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

Good job JJ. It's been slowing for me too, top has been almost non-existent. First four hours I got skunked, then went to a honey hole...

Oct 22, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated jpablico's post Like in the thread 2021 Barret Lake Season Highlights (videos).

Part 2 [MEDIA]

Oct 21, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated jpablico's post Like in the thread 2021 Barret Lake Season Highlights (videos).

Part 1 [MEDIA]

Oct 21, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Extra Extra!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

I have lots and of spinnerbaits and yet they always seem to stay safe in my boat or in cabinets in my garage. Years ago they were...

Oct 17, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

That guy Big C met with his son(MAMA ) took the pic.....you were probably at home reading that long piece by plako in the Lounge...ha ha

Oct 1, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

I am so happy about that! His smile says it all. Great seeing you guys out there.

Oct 1, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

First time fishing the Big B solo and was rewarded with a nice 6 pound 11 ounce LMB. Had a nice father and son nearby that took the...

Sep 30, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Yo Yo... Big C !!!!! WOW....Congratulations......that is a very nice looking bass!!! I bet you were jazzed to pull that beast in and...

Sep 29, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Man o man! That looked like a spectacular sunrise. Congrats on the big fish of the season. Of course it had to come on the last day....

Sep 29, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

I was so excited about it that I had to post the pictures twice.

Sep 29, 2021
  20. MrChatterBait rated DJ-Sun's post Like in the thread 9/25 - Last Trip for 2021.

Fished with the wife Saturday for the last visit of the year. My 16 year old and his buddy fished a second boat. It was really slow for...

Sep 27, 2021