Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Gone, not sure why....

A few people have contacted me to ask why I'm no longer contributing any Lake Boy stories and I feel the need to try to explain. The...

Nov 18, 2019 at 6:58 AM
  2. MrChatterBait rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

You put it better than I did Vinny. "Love of money is the root of all evil".

Nov 11, 2019
  3. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Just imagine being at Arlington cemetery where the remains of 400,000 people from the United States and 11 other countries sacrificed...

Nov 11, 2019
  4. MrChatterBait rated scisports's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

keep your blinders on buddy

Nov 11, 2019
  5. MrChatterBait rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread Bye Bye, Baghdadi.

I really don't think it's a joke when people are serious with presenting their opinions, and I get your passion behind your responses....

Nov 2, 2019
  6. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Trump/Syria.

I hope people understand that our Kurdish allies have been fighting ISIS along U.S. troops and read that close to 11,000 Kurdish forces...

Oct 15, 2019
  7. MrChatterBait rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Froze in the morning with 45 degree temps and not being prepared. But survived long enough to catch this chunkster. [MEDIA] [ATTACH]...

Oct 6, 2019
  8. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] I didn’t catch very many fish this season. I was too busy making spaghetti.

Oct 6, 2019
  9. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

This dude got a lot of five pound plus fish. The true creator of the bite. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  10. MrChatterBait rated bassfisherman619's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Here's a couple of mine. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  11. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  12. MrChatterBait rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Invented, dominated, etiquette.. I hear you

Oct 6, 2019
  13. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

all topwater. Flukes, frogs, WP and Spooks. One from each week of the first couple of months. About 30 per trip. PS I invented the...

Oct 6, 2019
  14. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

We should all just edit and delete all of our comments.....then it would make this post look meaningless

Oct 5, 2019
  15. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  16. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Chat, you know darn well you made plenty of mistakes in your youth so let’s cut this young man some slack. It appears he edited his...

Oct 4, 2019
  17. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

Great edit!

Oct 4, 2019
  18. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Honestly, he gets big points in my books. Can't help but feel how fired up he was. And you know how an epic honey hole can make you...

Oct 4, 2019
  19. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

This guy serious? Unbelievable. All hail TDUB619, master of bass fishing. You're not the only one you has FIGURED it out my man. Time...

Oct 1, 2019