Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Maybe I missed it, but when did this become OK?.

Would not have been in my Navy day. Then again neither would covering up a vessels name because somebody might get offended. They...

Jun 3, 2019
  2. MrChatterBait rated Omni's post Like in the thread Sometimes....

even a blind squirrel finds a nut! San V yesterday. 7lbs 1oz, dropshot senko, 30 ft deep. Two of us caught 16. One on the clone...

Jun 3, 2019
  3. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

I tubed Saturday. Had a decent fluke bite to the south cove of Pigs in the am. Then worked towards pine for a little slower bite. Got...

May 28, 2019
  4. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Twins? Doppelganger?

May 23, 2019
  5. MrChatterBait rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Cool! Why does Big C keep posting pictures of Mr. Chatterbait? :emoji_confused:

May 23, 2019
  6. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Thanks El Gordo. I figured most people are like you and might be entertained a little.

May 23, 2019
  7. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Well I enjoyed the humor. God knows we all need more smiles in this world. See you Saturday!

May 23, 2019
  8. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

In the spirit of things.. this one is from Wednesday too... [ATTACH]

May 23, 2019
  9. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Nothing..those trees in the back of Hauser look really nice...you launch that boat from pigs?

May 23, 2019
  10. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

This Guy!!!

May 23, 2019
  11. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 23, 2019
  12. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

[ATTACH] Tried out my new rain gear at Barrett yesterday and stayed dry but the fish weren’t cooperating that much. My buddy and and I...

May 23, 2019
  13. MrChatterBait rated Dan_sus25's post Like in the thread Lake Barrett 5-18-19.

Headed to barrett today. Had a slow morning picking bass off here and there on a spinner bait. My buddy Rockzilla told me that on...

May 18, 2019
  14. MrChatterBait rated Family_fisher's post Like in the thread May 12, 2019.

Had another great time out there today. Really late start, didn't get down to pigs until 0830. Left at 5ish. Only 4 or 5 vehicles at...

May 13, 2019
  15. MrChatterBait rated HereFishyFishy619's post Like in the thread Saturday (5-11-19) was some great fishing....

Me and two buddies fished up and down Hauser Arm from about 5:30am till about 3:30pm. We landed a total of 64. We changed up baits from...

May 13, 2019
  16. MrChatterBait rated The Bui's post Like in the thread 5/11/19 Torrential Rain.

Drove down from LA to for my annual Barrett trip. Expected some rain but not as hard as it actually rained. Ended up with 45 and one...

May 13, 2019
  17. MrChatterBait rated Uno's post Like in the thread 5/1 & 5/4 from the tube.

5/1/19: Found a fun morning bite at the dam on spinnerbaits with my buddy, but they wouldn’t touch the fluke I had tied on the other rod...

May 7, 2019
  18. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Like in the thread How'd you do out there today? Answer: I got about 50 or.. 20..

I about pissed myself when I overheard a float tuber say this yesterday!!! B Ruck, J Dog and I laughed the whole way home thinking...

May 2, 2019
  19. MrChatterBait rated Family_fisher's post Like in the thread May-1-2019.

What a day. This place is truly special, but all of you already know that! This is only my third year getting the opportunity to fish...

May 2, 2019
  20. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread opening day, too cool....

Invited Linebig (Rob) out and he accepted. We got there after all the pandemonium, said hi to SeanM and DiegoFish at the docks and ran...

May 2, 2019