Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread July 3- Bassing for 7(Could of been 11).

Did a little bass fishing this morning. Got off to a slow start as the water level rose from my last visit here and had to explore a...

Jul 3, 2020 at 7:52 PM
  2. MrChatterBait rated Jrod's post Like in the thread San Vicente.

Hey all, love this website. Thanks to all who contribute and hope we can all provide good information that can lead to better days on...

Jul 3, 2020 at 8:09 AM
  3. MrChatterBait rated Linebig's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Thanks. We have been doing quite well out there. We leave the morning bite for the others. We are fishing the second half of the day. We...

Jul 3, 2020 at 7:33 AM
  4. MrChatterBait rated Linebig's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Its been good for us. Lots of fun so far. Almost all on reaction baits. Seems the full size senko is making a come back in our boat as...

Jul 3, 2020 at 6:42 AM
  5. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread San V 7/2.

Finally got out on a San Diego lake and did okay. My buddy and I got 18 between us with half of them like this one and half of them...

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:34 PM
  6. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/30-Murray AM Session.

A little rain yesterday kept me doing errands, but today it was time for a little a.m. session at Murray. It was cooler than normal in...

Jun 30, 2020
  7. MrChatterBait rated TekAngler's post Like in the thread Critical! Please Read New MPLAS.

Looks like no one read the actual proposal for this sanctuary and getting a little hysterical for no reason. From Chumash Sanctuary...

Jun 15, 2020
  8. MrChatterBait rated wbttk's post Like in the thread El Cap 6/14 She's a Ringer.

Great day at el cap in the tubes! She's outfishing me consistently now lol! 3lbs 7oz on the MM roboworm dropshot (Thanks again Vinny!)....

Jun 14, 2020
  9. MrChatterBait rated MadBass's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

No boats? What the heck? I can only imagine all the fisherman that are going to be fishing on the dock spreading the virus to each...

Jun 13, 2020
  10. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Jose was working Otay with Laurie and my Son asked them about Barrett and they said the boats were rigged for the season and they were...

Jun 12, 2020
  11. MrChatterBait rated transplant's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Finally got out on the water. It was nice just to be out. My daughter got to reel a few in, including a nice 4lber sitting on a nest....

May 30, 2020
  12. MrChatterBait rated DDuvan1's post Like in the thread Purging.

The murderer cop was wrong and he needs to go to jail for the rest of his life. the looters are also wrong. The protesters have...

May 30, 2020
  13. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

I was going to wait till a weekday after the crowds died down, but there I was heading to the lake and arrived around 5:45 with 3 boats...

May 17, 2020
  14. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread San Diego Union article today on city lakes.

Good post Chat. Recommended reading.[ATTACH]

May 16, 2020
  15. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread 5/15/20 2nd Trip to Lake Poway.

Yeah, what happened to that guy?

May 16, 2020
  16. MrChatterBait rated BassHound's post Like in the thread Murray May 15. What is this stuff?.

Was planning on hitting skinner again until I heard Murray was opening. Got in line around 4 am and was pleased to be only 6 boats back....

May 15, 2020
  17. MrChatterBait rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Its more than about fishing. And thats our issue. We are a tiny little pimple of a faction within the total picture. Our main issue is...

May 10, 2020
  18. MrChatterBait rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Dog gone it! I’m sure linebig has some good info to share but the ads on the site are too effective and I’m distracted! I’m more...

May 5, 2020
  19. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

I also just sent him an email.

May 3, 2020
  20. MrChatterBait rated Rokbury14's post Like in the thread The Grom's First LMB!!!!!.

Got a homie wth a trailer at Santee soo....in between Tri-tip and hot links, my daughter and I walked the banks. She was adamant that...

Apr 27, 2020