Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated Jim Brown's post Like in the thread Gone, not sure why....

A few people have contacted me to ask why I'm no longer contributing any Lake Boy stories and I feel the need to try to explain. The...

Nov 18, 2019 at 6:58 AM
  2. MrChatterBait rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

You put it better than I did Vinny. "Love of money is the root of all evil".

Nov 11, 2019
  3. MrChatterBait rated scisports's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

keep your blinders on buddy

Nov 11, 2019
  4. MrChatterBait rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread Bye Bye, Baghdadi.

I really don't think it's a joke when people are serious with presenting their opinions, and I get your passion behind your responses....

Nov 2, 2019
  5. MrChatterBait rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Froze in the morning with 45 degree temps and not being prepared. But survived long enough to catch this chunkster. [MEDIA] [ATTACH]...

Oct 6, 2019
  6. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

This dude got a lot of five pound plus fish. The true creator of the bite. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  7. MrChatterBait rated bassfisherman619's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Here's a couple of mine. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  8. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 6, 2019
  9. MrChatterBait rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Invented, dominated, etiquette.. I hear you

Oct 6, 2019
  10. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

all topwater. Flukes, frogs, WP and Spooks. One from each week of the first couple of months. About 30 per trip. PS I invented the...

Oct 6, 2019
  11. MrChatterBait rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

1st Train In last train out. Started the day out in back of Hauser where we have been seeing wolf packs here and there. Fishing at O...

Sep 29, 2019
  12. MrChatterBait rated MadBass's post Like in the thread I can't get the rush out of my system!!!.

I fished Saturday the 21st and Wednesday the 25th. Been going to Barrett over 25 years, and have many a story to tell. But these past...

Sep 28, 2019
  13. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

I believe they are identical twins.

Sep 24, 2019
  14. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

You had to work for them though. My buddy Scott and I finished with 43 for the day. What wound up working best for us was the robo worm...

Sep 22, 2019
  15. MrChatterBait rated HereFishyFishy619's post Like in the thread Not just the weather was HOT... Saturday 9/14/2019.

My two buddies and I first stop of the day was Hauser arm and started casting out the senko's. First fish of the day for us was this...

Sep 16, 2019
  16. MrChatterBait rated PBandJellicles's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Finally got to Barrett this season for some end of the season bassin. As usual, it did not disappoint. Got to the lake around 8:30 and...

Sep 9, 2019
  17. MrChatterBait rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 8/28 same s*** different day..

sun didn't come out till late AM. made A BIG difference for me. threw a frog for the first hour for not even a swirl. no sun. water 80...

Aug 28, 2019
  18. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Sutherland, She's OK!.

Like the original catchy title? I decided to break my fishing funk after almost 6 weeks, The lake is not open much longer. Was glad I...

Aug 24, 2019
  19. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Barrett cannon.

I think this is Surfer John's Son, Chase way back, on the Water Cannon?? I think he posted it and someone at the time found the history...

Aug 19, 2019