Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated DJ-Sun's post Like in the thread 9/25 - Last Trip for 2021.

Fished with the wife Saturday for the last visit of the year. My 16 year old and his buddy fished a second boat. It was really slow for...

Sep 27, 2021 at 3:50 PM
  2. MrChatterBait rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread The End.

Of the year until March 2022 at my home lake. Got there at 6:30 and fished till noon. Started out with a frog and that paid off right...

Sep 27, 2021 at 6:05 AM
  3. MrChatterBait rated JWall's post Like in the thread One Last Run in ‘21.

Motored out early in definitely cooler, wetter conditions. Not exactly numbers but good quality. My catches came again on the small...

Sep 26, 2021 at 5:28 PM
  4. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Last chance.....

Last week to fish the lake in the sticks! Got to the lake at 6:15, only 3 cars in the lot, not surprised, fishing has gotten tougher the...

Sep 25, 2021 at 10:03 AM
  5. MrChatterBait rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Another yak report 9/22.

First yak to launch in the dark. Headed back to Hauser for top water action. Slow at first but once the sun came out it was on! Got...

Sep 23, 2021 at 7:14 PM
  6. MrChatterBait rated chucklai's post Like in the thread 9/15 yak report.

It was cooler in the morning, temperature was @ 60, no morning top water until @10am. Slowly picked up a few on plastics around rock...

Sep 17, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

Ok...the title may be confusing, so I will explain. Over the last 3-4 years I have been very fortunate to have caught a number of 4 and...

Sep 16, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Tough but fun. 9/15 report.

It was nothing like my May and June trips or even my August trip but still had fun at the big B. Started off down Hauser with the...

Sep 15, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread A San V thursday...

I haven't fished the V on a thursday in quite awhile, I'm allergic to wake boats! I decided after Labor Day it would be more tame so I...

Sep 11, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread I’ve Just Got A Feeling (Double Hodges Report).

I’ve Just Got A Feeling https://youtu.be/De0Sm7ZMndM This is a double report for Hodges from the last 2 weeks. I headed out there last...

Aug 29, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Couple a chunks there! That Chatterbait fella couldn't come?

Aug 28, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated chucklai's post Like in the thread 8/25 report.

Very beautiful morning at Barrett today, cool weather before the heat. Headed to Hauser this week, slow top water bite. Jerk bait,...

Aug 28, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] First trip to the Big B since June and it has definitely slowed down. However, we did get into a decent morning...

Aug 28, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated fishindad's post Like in the thread Lovey land.

Have not fished there in a while so I decided to do a little hiking and hopefully catch a few. I did but nothing of decent size but I...

Aug 24, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated chucklai's post Like in the thread 8/18 report.

Headed out in the dark. Wind was already noticeable and the weather today was much cooler. Decided to try Pine this week, top water was...

Aug 20, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 8/20-SD River.... revisited.

I had a nice breakfast at the Omelette Factory in Santee with Deb this morning. Love BLT's! Deb had errands to run afterwards and said...

Aug 20, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated natgeo211's post Like in the thread Quality at SanV.

Friday the 13th. On the water by 6am and picked up my small damiki popper to start off the morning. Working some shorelines on the main...

Aug 14, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

Should have thrown this, maybe: [ATTACH]

Aug 13, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Hodges 8/8.

Sorry for the late report guys. But here we go… on the water by 5:45 with me, my dad and a friend. We noticed that the water level rose...

Aug 12, 2021
  20. MrChatterBait rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Kayaker w/ Trolling Motor, Thanks for running over our spot Sat!.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Kayaker with a trolling motor at Barrett this past Saturday that decided to cut us off and blow out the...

Aug 11, 2021