Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

Should have thrown this, maybe: [ATTACH]

Aug 13, 2021
  2. MrChatterBait rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Hodges 8/8.

Sorry for the late report guys. But here we go… on the water by 5:45 with me, my dad and a friend. We noticed that the water level rose...

Aug 12, 2021
  3. MrChatterBait rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Kayaker w/ Trolling Motor, Thanks for running over our spot Sat!.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Kayaker with a trolling motor at Barrett this past Saturday that decided to cut us off and blow out the...

Aug 11, 2021
  4. MrChatterBait rated DJ-Sun's post Like in the thread August 7 Report.

Fished on Saturday August 7 with my son from a rental and thought I would give a report in case it is helpful to anyone headed out there...

Aug 10, 2021
  5. MrChatterBait rated fishindad's post Like in the thread Some Sweets 8-9.

I have not fished Sweetwater in a very long time.2015 to be exact. This is the lake were I learned how to fish being that is was in my...

Aug 9, 2021
  6. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 8/9- Monday, Murray & Mini Bass.

Have not fished for a while and decided to hit Murray in the morning for a few hours. Lots of stirring on top and based on the splashes...

Aug 9, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated Dan_sus25's post Like in the thread Barrett bass.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Headed out to Barrett on Saturday 8-7-2021 With my oldest daughter hard to believe...

Aug 9, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated captbrian's post Like in the thread Big B baby!!!.

Another epic Day fishing! Not counting how many fish I catch anymore. 50 + at least some good-sized fish a few pushing 5 pounds. I was...

Jul 29, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated THunter's post Like in the thread Barrett 7.25.21.

Couldn’t agree more. We hauled a 40 down and it would’ve ranked high on the unfun list quickly without it.

Jul 27, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/25-SD River.

Last night I was thinking of going to Murray for a few hours in my kayak this morning. I woke up and I didn't feel like going to Murray...

Jul 25, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Yak report.

First to launch,headed to Hauser. Warm morning 70 degrees no wind yet. Slow top water action until it got lighter. Frog bite turned on...

Jul 23, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated JWall's post Like in the thread The Skinny’s Are Back 7-21-21.

On it early but no topwater love for us until a short flurry upon hitting the shallower sticks around 10am. Caught most on smoke grubs,...

Jul 23, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated Rainemahdi's post Like in the thread Something happened on 7/17.

Hadn’t been to Barrett since pre covid and was super excited to get back in there. got there just after 5am, You guys - it’s not...

Jul 20, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated dfishin's post Like in the thread Tubin 7/14.

Went out again. Fished main lake again. This time I had no love on top water or flukes except for the bluegill going crazy on it. A few...

Jul 15, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated TommyP's post Like in the thread 7/14 Report.

Haven't been to Barrett in a couple of weeks...........could not wait to get back there again. The last 2 times i launched at Piggy's,...

Jul 15, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Decent Santee Lakes fish.

Well I decided to fish the lakes again, not sure why knowing how slow it's been lately. Got 2 small bites on an ika early and missed...

Jul 14, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Otay Grass Bass 7/10.

Hit Otay with dad on Saturday, got there at opening with all of the kayaks! There were about 60 kayaks we heard because of the big...

Jul 13, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread San V grass fest....

What a difference 3 weeks makes! I think it's been that long since I hit San V and it's very different now! The water level is probably...

Jul 13, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated @johnfonsecafishing's post Like in the thread Murray 7/11.

Went out to Murray today for a few hours with a couple of friends from the tube. Managed a couple on fluke when I got there and then...

Jul 12, 2021
  20. MrChatterBait rated dfishin's post Like in the thread 7/3 Tube report.

This time in my tube just hoping I don't get skunked after what happened in the boat last trip. I fished the main lake mostly across...

Jul 6, 2021