Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread opening day, too cool....

Invited Linebig (Rob) out and he accepted. We got there after all the pandemonium, said hi to SeanM and DiegoFish at the docks and ran...

May 2, 2019
  2. MrChatterBait rated Linebig's post Like in the thread A cure for Jet Lag. Springtime- Jennings..

My son was saying this about bass in SD. Its extremely rare for there to be a fish over 13 pounds. We see them in the water and swear...

Apr 25, 2019
  3. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Fly Fished Media day Monday 4/8/2019.

That’s a spectacular action shot Gretchen!

Apr 11, 2019
  4. MrChatterBait rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Barrett Water Level.

looks like Barrett will take a direct hit tomorrow with 2-3 inches of rain in the next few days. I like it!

Feb 13, 2019
  5. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread San V 10/22/18 Off the Hook!.

Too bad on that frog bait bass loss. RamonaAngler fisheromen and I gave it a good try yesterday as well, the second half of the day....

Oct 23, 2018
  6. MrChatterBait rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Three deer, two coyotes, one bobcat, one turkey and ....

Ah, next time my man... It's insane its hard to come by fish there right now on a Senko or a BBH! Lay the wood to them on your trip to...

May 20, 2018
  7. MrChatterBait rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

Still slow numbers wise, but still good quality fish wise. No, dinks. All decent fish with lots of fight in em’. Took me my longest time...

May 10, 2018
  8. MrChatterBait rated Uno's post Like in the thread 5/2/18 & 5/5/18: From rain jackets to sunscreen.

5/2/18 Report: Cold and rainy most of the day, and never shedded the rain jacket. I immediately started with the jig n craw and worked...

May 6, 2018
  9. MrChatterBait rated The Bui's post Like in the thread 5/5/18 Report.

Although not a infamous Barrett day, was still worth the drive from LA, any day fishing is better than a day in the office. Ended with...

May 6, 2018
  10. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread MaskedFisherDude: Un-Masked 05/02/18 Opener.

Thanks MrC. Don’t forget to bring your tequila sunrise, those worked well too.

May 3, 2018
  11. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Otay-12/3 Rippinlip619 adapts to non-jerk bait action.

Decided to hit Otay today and both me and Rippinlip619 got the skunk off our backs pretty quickly in Harvey Arm. On jerk baits you may...

Dec 3, 2017
  12. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread back in the saddle.

[ATTACH] Off to teach a 3 day photo workshop in Yosemite. May as well take the boat and fish the Delta after, right?

Oct 19, 2017
  13. MrChatterBait rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/26 AM flippin again.

tried stuff for zip. got to point thick with tulles, and pulled out 3 in short order. good start! :) boated 13 by 10am and should have...

Jul 26, 2017
  14. MrChatterBait rated CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER's post Like in the thread Barrett lake video report 7/1/17.

Hey what's going on, I was introduced to this forum by a SD forum member and he recommended me to post my video here. So here is my...

Jul 3, 2017
  15. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Top Toad for Top Dog 5/28.

Hell yes, it's time to start seeing more like this. Nicely done!

May 28, 2017
  16. MrChatterBait rated SoCalBassin's post Like in the thread 5/12/17 Report.

Started the day in the beginning of Hauser with a frog and a popper. Got some strikes but no connections. I slowly trolled along to the...

May 14, 2017
  17. MrChatterBait rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread 5.10.

It was good. Not spectacular for me but still really fun. Ended somewhere in the low 50's for bass and as many bluegill plus a bonus...

May 11, 2017
  18. MrChatterBait rated diegofish's post Like in the thread 5/10 Barrett Report.

I tubed 5/10 and it was great. I got in the water about 430, not sure where I was going but I saw a light bobbing about 300 yards away...

May 11, 2017
  19. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Cold Front Adjustments, The Big B 5-6..

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 3 days later with a 27 degree drop in temperature, the rules changed. B Ruck and I kicked to Hauser and...

May 7, 2017
  20. MrChatterBait rated James Gripshover's post Like in the thread Opening Day Video Highlights.

Barrett Lake Opening Day ....Fun day of Catchfest with my Fish Buddy Dave Mandagie [MEDIA]

May 7, 2017