Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/6-Murray.

Fished Murray out of my kayak this morning and here is a semi-brief fish report: Surface action.... almost non-existent but landed 3...

Jul 6, 2021
  2. MrChatterBait rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Another Great day at Barrett.

This place is truly amazing. Wanted to try different techniques and bait today, top water was slow at first but picked up through out...

Jul 1, 2021
  3. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Like in the thread The Rat and the Plopper 6/26.

Quality and quantity, I like it!

Jun 30, 2021
  4. MrChatterBait rated transplant's post Like in the thread The Rat and the Plopper 6/26.

Well done, so fun on the rat

Jun 30, 2021
  5. MrChatterBait rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Wide Open Water At San Vee.

Got to the lake around 5:30 this morning, and out on the water fishing before 6 to try and get a few topwater fish to play the game....

Jun 29, 2021
  6. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread The Rat and the Plopper 6/26.

You guys must’ve been high boat yesterday. Everyone I spoke to including myself only had about a 8-10 fish average with 4lbs kickers....

Jun 27, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread The Rat and the Plopper 6/26.

WELL DONE! :emoji_call_me::emoji_call_me::emoji_call_me:

Jun 27, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread The Rat and the Plopper 6/26.

Nice job out there guys !!! A 7 pounder for your brother and a pic of a nice fish on a rat Big C! Great pics and thanks for sharing...

Jun 26, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread The Rat and the Plopper 6/26.

Great morning at the Big B as my brother Todd and I combined for over 90 fish including his toad 7 pounder. The morning bite was a ton...

Jun 26, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness 2021.

Those are some fat fish for that far north!

Jun 24, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness 2021.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Had a great trip last week...

Jun 23, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/23-Morning @Murray: Wind/Sun/Rain & Bass.

I had plans in the afternoon and have not fished Murray for a bit, so decided to spend a morning there....heck it is not far from my...

Jun 23, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread Better than I ever suspected.........

We launched our tube and pontoon that Tony Vegas owns early Wednesday and from that moment we were into fish. The bite was non stop with...

Jun 11, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated VS1VS's post Like in the thread Bass Candy.

Too much footage to go thru so I just messed with these clips for now.. The fishing was great once again and the bass were on the...

Jun 9, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Saturday 6-5-2021, The B didn’t disappoint!.

My good friend Dr. Jim Hair and I were able to get out on Saturday. First trip to the B since 2019. We loaded up the speed boat lol and...

Jun 6, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated SSG Stubbs's post Like in the thread 6/5 Report.

Took my nephew Chase fishing in my kayak. Left the docks before the sun came up. Chase caught the first fish, biggest fish 4.15 and the...

Jun 6, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 30-Further than Murray for almost a DD.

Took my fishing gear and kayak 39 miles past Lake Murray this morning. When I arrived there(the Lake of D & K), I decided to toss some...

May 31, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Halfway to Borrego!.

Also known as Lake D+K ..it was a blast today! One of those days where you can pick your poison...topwater, reaction baits, jigs, worms,...

May 29, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Blowing up D&K!.

I'm little reluctant to post this report, but all the lakes are producing right now. In fact a buddy of mine caught more than 10 times...

May 29, 2021