Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated Stephan Deambrogio's post Like in the thread Freshwater Year so far.

Hey SDFish, Been pretty busy with school and water polo, and havent had much time to post on here, as well as fish, but I thought I'd...

May 28, 2021
  2. MrChatterBait rated EAbes's post Like in the thread 5/23 Report.

Meant to post this earlier but as always work got in the way this week.... the reports have been so helpful here so wanted to return the...

May 27, 2021
  3. MrChatterBait rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Best day ever At Good ol Barrett.

First to launch my yak and headed to Hauser. Top water action was incredible! 90% of my bites were on top water. Popper,walking...

May 27, 2021
  4. MrChatterBait rated diegofish's post Like in the thread 5/26 Just another day.

What a day. in 530a out 1030a Baits: Frog, Wopper Plopper, jig, chatterbait, TR crawl Launched from Pigs Went across the lake to the...

May 27, 2021
  5. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

I had a little fun as I returned this morning to Lake Murray for a morning session. To keep this brief, I caught 2 bass in the tulles...

May 26, 2021
  6. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Another Funday Monday!.

Got to the lake at 5:45, clear skies and a little bigger crowd than the last couple Mondays! Started the day throwing flukes, nothing...

May 26, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread 5/24.

Topwater was awesome in the morning. Found the shad and got 16 on a popper. Then I took a break, tried the chatter and came up short...

May 24, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated Crscamp's post Like in the thread 5/22 Report.

This one goes out to Diegofish. Launched from Pig's around 6ish and headed straight across to the rock faces. Weather was perfect, cool...

May 24, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated Momac's post Like in the thread On the chew (5/23/21).

My buddy and I have fished Barret 50+ times since our first trip in 2006 and this was the best trip we've ever had. There was no Barrett...

May 24, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/22 double tanks.

Crank crank crank! Fished with dad today for about 3:10 from 5:50-9 and I caught 2 nice ones! Fished our first spot on the east side of...

May 23, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated Matt A's post Like in the thread First time at Otay and El Cap this year.

Been working on the boat so much lately, I haven't done much fishing. I built a new console, put in a rod locker, beefed up the front...

May 22, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Crazy Topwater Bass Blowups (Video).

Follow up video to my report in the Barrett Lake forum but figured you guys would be interested. Who doesn't like some topwater frog...

May 21, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread EPIC Topwater Bite 5/19.

Wednesday was one for the books at the Big B! We started the morning fishing the frog and a new topwater lure I've been using called a...

May 21, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Broke the simulation 5.19.

Pretty unreal day at Barrett. Ended the day with 102 all on reaction baits. I threw three baits all day: popper, chatter bait, and...

May 20, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 5/18-SD River(a.m. session).

This is 2 trips in a row tsugg that I decided to pass on going to Lake Murray because once again it did not inspire me and decided to...

May 18, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 5/16-Otay/Cold Front.

I told Deb that I was not going fishing today because of the sudden cold front and chance of rain. I got up at 6 and was wandering...

May 16, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

Took the family out to the lake today. Started with just my son and I early back to Hauser for a steady pick all morning. We got em on...

May 16, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Getting Tougher.

The bite at that little gem in the back country is getting tougher. No, not Barrett... you know the one! Last week I got 8 with a 5...

May 16, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

5/15 Saturday 530A-3p It was so much fun!! Caught more then 45 fish (don't really count) 8-10 on a Chatter, biggest of the day 4.5lbs...

May 16, 2021
  20. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Big day at the Big B. 5/15 report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My brother and I had a great day at Barrett today. Great to have the boats back and we...

May 15, 2021