Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Wednesday 5/12 report.

Wow what an opening day for me on the tube. After speaking with Jose for a while I finally launched at the dam around 7ish. Kicked...

May 14, 2021
  2. MrChatterBait rated jpm's post Like in the thread 5/12 more fo the same.

second time to barrett this year, yesterday got to lake at 5.00, fishing by 6:30, tried new spot, moved one time, secong spot a bite for...

May 14, 2021
  3. MrChatterBait rated seanm's post Like in the thread Wow what an opening day.

I have had some great days at Barrett but opening day yesterday was maybe the best. My son and I got on a great top water bite in the...

May 2, 2021
  4. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 4/28-Sold a few..Caught a few.

Posted some top water lures on SDFish and a member was planning to meet me at Lake Murray to buy them. Another guy who I sold things...

Apr 29, 2021
  5. MrChatterBait rated Queue's post Like in the thread Red Tag Specials.

While collecting fish as part of the population estimate this spring I was able to get 2 iNorthern strain specials as part of my best 5...

Apr 28, 2021
  6. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Reelin’ in the years at the Big B.

Always a good time with Mr. C at the B. Permission to post picture of me is granted.

Apr 25, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Reelin’ in the years at the Big B.

You have been talking Barrett for a while and so glad it is going to open with boats for you. Thanks for sharing. I am sure all of you...

Apr 24, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Like in the thread Reelin’ in the years at the Big B.

The boats are back and I’m really fired up for the 2021 season. Thanks to Tommy and anyone else for helping to get things going. Best of...

Apr 24, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Another San V Monday...

Great pic.....I love it!!!!!!!!!! Mcfish is going to be posting another San V report soon.....So get your condiments ready..... ha ha :)...

Apr 19, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread For Trade 16th & 29th.

Update your post to clarify if they are boat or tube spots. It should enhance your chances of getting a response. Personally I’d keep...

Apr 15, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread San V, it could of been.....

It could of been a big numbers day..but...! Got to the lake at 6:00, 5 trailers in the lot..Yahoo! Launched under clear skies, a west...

Apr 6, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated Tailchaser426's post Like in the thread El Cap’s producing the big girls.

Hadn’t been out to El Cap in quite some years, so took a little to find em, but the ones we found were quality.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 3, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Couple nice ones.

Woke up at 6 and couldn't make up my mind about where to go. So i decided to go back to fisheromans lake. Got there around 730 after...

Mar 28, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 3/19-Murray..Slow as Molasses.

It was slow as Molasses this morning at Murray. Only 2 bites and 2 bass.... so at least I did not get skunked. The green water left over...

Mar 19, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

I enjoyed reading your comment and actually found that this post opened up a lot of interesting conversations and views on California....

Mar 16, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

Two BASS THUMBS UP! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Mar 15, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Forget Vaccine, Get Lysine.

SurfHooks...lets really look at this........what better place than a forum on a fishing website(that even the homepage never gets...

Mar 15, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated SurfHooks's post Like in the thread Forget Vaccine, Get Lysine.

So after you spread misinformation, which the likes of some on this forum will ingest and take seriously you had a change of heart...

Mar 15, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 3/14- Slow/Cold Murray.

I had not gone fishing for 8 days which is almost eternity in my world and with rain on the way....I headed over to Murray. Time...

Mar 15, 2021
  20. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

My grandfather came here around 1910, we've been here ever since. He traveled the entire country and this is where he always ended up!...

Mar 13, 2021