Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated TommyP's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

These are the City officials I heard from: Bryan Norris bnorris@sandiego.gov 619.668.2014 Hooman Partow hpartow@sandiego.gov...

Mar 13, 2021
  2. MrChatterBait rated scisports's post Like in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Very legit reply. Usual suspects have been oddly quiet, as expected.

Mar 13, 2021
  3. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

That is great news, especially for guys who don't have tubes or kayaks and just find it better to fish out of a boat. I have not fished...

Mar 12, 2021
  4. MrChatterBait rated TommyP's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

That's right, the City said there will be boat and motor rentals at Barrett this season! I got 2 calls from city officials yesterday...

Mar 12, 2021
  5. MrChatterBait rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

In light of fish4bass comments, I'd like to say that, having a good mix of float tubers and yakkers is great, but we still need the...

Mar 11, 2021
  6. MrChatterBait rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

I wrote a letter to the city. In short, I explained to them how important the boats are to a tremendous amount of people who enjoy...

Mar 11, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread San V....not yet!.

Did my Monday thing, 6:30-2:00...worked my butt off for 9 fish! If you want some easier fishing, El Cap is a couple weeks ahead of the...

Mar 2, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 2/23-Murray: Return to Spoon-Feeding Bass.

Back on the water at Murray again after a slight detour to Miramar the other day. I figured I would pretty much stick to spoon fishing...

Feb 24, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 2/19-Miramar is not Murray.

There was no way in hell I could catch another six........well instead I actually caught 6 clones today at Miramar in my kayak. Heck...a...

Feb 20, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 2/17-Murray: Spoon Feeding Bass.

Almost a week went by since my last fishing trip and while I enjoyed spending quality time with Deb and helping her with a few...

Feb 17, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated chucklai's post Like in the thread To sum up lake Bacarrac.

This place is amazing. Friendly staffs that runs it. Bucket list for sure. Make sure you request a guide with knowledge of the lake. Our...

Feb 17, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Baccarac - day 1, 2 and 3.

Yeah, but it was working crazy good. My buddy chucklai got like five or six in a row on it, up to 10 pounds. I was catching them every...

Feb 16, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated 360sheepdog's post Like in the thread Got 'em at San V today, 2/15...BAM!!.

Check it Out... https://youtu.be/zLAbKcLx2Ns

Feb 16, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Baccarac - day 1, 2 and 3.

[ATTACH] Our buddy Vinny with his double digit from this morning.

Feb 14, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Baccarac - day 1, 2 and 3.

[ATTACH] Blessed with getting to fish Baccarac for three days. So nice to not have to wear a mask when you socialize, eat great food,...

Feb 14, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread San V 2/13.

First time on the new boat! Me and dad did a 3 hour session at the v today from 8:30-11:30. We finished the day with 6 total, I got 4...

Feb 13, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 2/11-Murray: Rough start/Better finish.

Rough start to my morning as my garage door opener malfunctioned and I just stared at my boat inside the garage and said....well...no...

Feb 13, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Like in the thread San V..it's getting close!.

Today felt like spring, but the water temps still 56-58. I forget that we're still in winter, more rains to come! Nasty fog this...

Feb 9, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread Just another Monday San vee.

i had a foggy morning , had to travel with caution. Started off the bank some nobody wanted to play, so I move in shallow caught three...

Feb 8, 2021
  20. MrChatterBait rated fishindad's post Like in the thread Falling water levels can be good.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Feb 2, 2021