Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Clear water lakes.

Fish with light lines.... is one of my main suggestions. I used 6lb test in lakes like Miramar, Poway, Dixon, Jennings etc...it will...

May 31, 2020 at 6:50 AM
  2. MrChatterBait rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread Purging.

The sh&t you post is “your truth”. Unfortunately it is not “the truth”.

May 30, 2020 at 8:23 AM
  3. MrChatterBait rated SocalofSD's post Agree in the thread Purging.

I knew it was a matter of time before someone would come on here and gloss over the unnecessary brutal death of George Floyd by a clown...

May 30, 2020 at 7:55 AM
  4. MrChatterBait rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Well how about that?.

Here is how the lakes city lakes programs works. 3 of 10 lakes are in the city. The county has never paid a dime for the lakes to be...

May 20, 2020
  5. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Murray-Just had to take a peak.

Thanks.....but what is really important is that the lakes are starting to open again. Tight lines my friend. :-)

May 15, 2020
  6. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

I was over at Barnicle Bills Bait And Tackle today. Just to let you know...there’s a lot of guys out there fighting for us trying to get...

May 9, 2020
  7. MrChatterBait rated scisports's post Agree in the thread This is just the beginning....

Classic Trumpist deflection. You’re learning little Padowan

May 8, 2020
  8. MrChatterBait rated seanm's post Agree in the thread This is just the beginning....

Save this for your Facebook

May 8, 2020
  9. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Just had to look today again......just keeping hope alive. :) [ATTACH] You guys need to check out the info Linebig posted #16 in this...

May 6, 2020
  10. MrChatterBait rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

On May 8 there is a meeting on the budget issues for the city. this link has the information. We have the chance to write in or call in...

May 4, 2020
  11. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread I was being sarcastic....

My friend, the president has said many stupid things with professionals all around him and it never stopped him in the past. He makes...

May 3, 2020
  12. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lake Sutherland and who else??.

Tip of the iceberg....the slippery slope! We know the city lakes management hates fisherman, they've already taken away one day from...

May 3, 2020
  13. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread idiocracy is now.....

It must be true if the president said it........right? Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows he is no expert on anything medical or...

Apr 24, 2020
  14. MrChatterBait rated scisports's post Agree in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

Yes I do. I also have a sibling in medical care struggling with obtaining suitable PPE while she cares for Covid patients. this isn’t...

Apr 6, 2020
  15. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread How This Is Constitutional.

Just a question to you and believe me none of us are happy having our freedoms put on hold. Do you think all the states doing this and...

Apr 1, 2020
  16. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Agree in the thread The V.

Best report I’ve heard from the V in a long time.

Feb 22, 2020
  17. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Would you keep bass?.

By the way, if this poll/question is eluding to the possibility that Barrett may instate a catch and keep limit in the future, my answer...

Feb 16, 2020
  18. MrChatterBait rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman Has Been Fired....

Is this the same report which labeled him as “top 1% military officer” and “brilliant.” I swear it’s energy draining keeping with the...

Feb 9, 2020
  19. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Trump disses late Rep. Dingell— what say you?.

If you are objective, it really doesn't matter what political party you are...it was not cool for Trump to say that remark. Dingell is...

Dec 20, 2019