Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Just imagine being at Arlington cemetery where the remains of 400,000 people from the United States and 11 other countries sacrificed...

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:06 AM
  2. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Trump/Syria.

I hope people understand that our Kurdish allies have been fighting ISIS along U.S. troops and read that close to 11,000 Kurdish forces...

Oct 15, 2019
  3. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

Great edit!

Oct 4, 2019
  4. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Quality vs Quantity 8-14-2019.

two thumbs up, great job. Not many folks ever got a niner out of there, mine PB is like 8 something

Aug 14, 2019
  5. MrChatterBait rated biggbass's post Agree in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

Hey Bluegillman. Stay in your lane. Have you ever had someone steal money from you month after month - then lie to your face about it ?...

Jul 23, 2019
  6. MrChatterBait rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Maybe I missed it, but when did this become OK?.

Would not have been in my Navy day. Then again neither would covering up a vessels name because somebody might get offended. They...

Jun 3, 2019
  7. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Thanks El Gordo. I figured most people are like you and might be entertained a little.

May 23, 2019
  8. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Well I enjoyed the humor. God knows we all need more smiles in this world. See you Saturday!

May 23, 2019
  9. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Help..

Pics?

Sep 19, 2017