Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Sad.....

Oh man! Last I heard he was doing better! Reminds us that life is short!

Nov 5, 2021
  2. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

I am so happy about that! His smile says it all. Great seeing you guys out there.

Oct 1, 2021
  3. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

I sat down with my steak and eggs, preparing to read a classic Vinnybass story..and what do I get..a Readers Digest condensed version!!...

Sep 25, 2021
  4. MrChatterBait rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread DELETED.

Nah, not even close....I can think of 2 or 3 way more annoying members than you, right off the top of my head.:emoji_smirk:

Jun 2, 2021
  5. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread 5/23 Report.

good job, way to hang in there with beginners, we all know that's no easy task.

May 27, 2021
  6. MrChatterBait rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

.....vigorously reaching into my bag of popcorn on this one..... -Social media isn't going anywhere (as far as attention *****s go), so...

May 26, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

I’ve been fishing it from the get go and there has always been plenty of room and plenty of fish. The rest of the year I go to our...

May 26, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Hodges 5/22 double tanks.

GREAT JOB out there Dylan!!!!!! Now that is what I am talking about.....having a blast catching some really fat bass. What a fun trip...

May 23, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Float tube means....? BAN the motors-electric and GASSERS.

I have never seen a gas powered kayak on any lake in San Diego in all my years of fishing....but I know they exist if you look them up...

May 17, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread 3/19-Murray..Slow as Molasses.

A bass of any size avoids the skunk.Yeah, your boat was pretty fast! Be careful, you do not want to get a ticket for speeding .... Nice...

Mar 19, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated Kian.K's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

A lot of people complain but if you've actually been around you'll see its hard to beat the blessings that have been given to the state...

Mar 12, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated scisports's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Well said, dude! No one will reply meaningfully however. They complain and complain some more, but do nothing about it.

Mar 12, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread The City said "YES".

GOOD JOB, SIR!!! You should get the first ticket of your choice!! I'll be your best buddy, haha! I say, let's keep up the pressure to...

Mar 12, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

I love to fish the B period but the goal should be to get boats back period. Barrett is the fishery that made me the angler I am and I...

Mar 2, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread If You Had A Concern About COVID19 Vacines....

I read everything here. I reserve the the right to counter your post, if you don’t like my post you have every right not to read them....

Jan 16, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

You guys are comedy. Debating with Plako is like playing chess with a pigeon. It will sh$t all over the board and still think it won.

Jan 11, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

Someone will say the sky is falling every time the other side wins, regardless of which side. Life will go on. If the doomsayers fished...

Jan 9, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Why are you on this site? Do you fish? If you don't its ok....but it seems weird that you think you are getting through to people with...

Jan 8, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Simple: Trump got everyone riled up and this was their(Trumpers) chance to try to stop Biden because Trump had them so brainwashed what...

Jan 8, 2021
  20. MrChatterBait rated SurfHooks's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Interesting to watch all the Republican senators openly condemn Trump after today. Are any of you watching the speeches. Did Trump...

Jan 8, 2021