Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] I didn’t catch very many fish this season. I was too busy making spaghetti.

Oct 6, 2019
  2. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

We should all just edit and delete all of our comments.....then it would make this post look meaningless

Oct 5, 2019
  3. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

He edited it! Bummer!

Oct 4, 2019
  4. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Chat, you know darn well you made plenty of mistakes in your youth so let’s cut this young man some slack. It appears he edited his...

Oct 4, 2019
  5. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Honestly, he gets big points in my books. Can't help but feel how fired up he was. And you know how an epic honey hole can make you...

Oct 4, 2019
  6. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

This guy serious? Unbelievable. All hail TDUB619, master of bass fishing. You're not the only one you has FIGURED it out my man. Time...

Oct 1, 2019
  7. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Madness.

^^^ look at all that snow on the rock!

Aug 14, 2019
  8. MrChatterBait rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Not in San Diego.

Those are some solid smallmouths, looks like an awesome trip.... by the looks of the 4th fish picture that Mike Long has fished...

Jun 25, 2019
  9. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Twins? Doppelganger?

May 23, 2019
  10. MrChatterBait rated surferjohn's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Cool! Why does Big C keep posting pictures of Mr. Chatterbait? :emoji_confused:

May 23, 2019
  11. MrChatterBait rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

In the spirit of things.. this one is from Wednesday too... [ATTACH]

May 23, 2019
  12. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Nothing..those trees in the back of Hauser look really nice...you launch that boat from pigs?

May 23, 2019
  13. MrChatterBait rated Rippinlips's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

This Guy!!!

May 23, 2019
  14. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

[ATTACH] Tried out my new rain gear at Barrett yesterday and stayed dry but the fish weren’t cooperating that much. My buddy and and I...

May 23, 2019
  15. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread San V Pig 2/10.

This is a direct result of selective harvest. If I didn’t eat those 20 or so 1-2lbers during opening month we would still see a bunch...

Feb 12, 2018
  16. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Algae Bloom????.

I tried three times and still don't get this.

Oct 18, 2017