Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

Thought you were a paperboy??

Sep 25, 2021
  2. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 8/20-SD River.... revisited.

Stop it! That is you when you out fish the locals back in Minnesota. I bet those guys dread seeing you(the guy from California) each...

Aug 20, 2021
  3. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread May 30-Further than Murray for almost a DD.

......You seem to like to use corn......aren't they one of your major sponsors? [ATTACH] If mcfish is on the water and you yell "Hey...

Jun 3, 2021
  4. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

I saw Mr. Vinnybass throwing gill nets at Murray.......

May 26, 2021
  5. MrChatterBait rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Another Funday Monday!.

Perfectly centered...[ATTACH]

May 26, 2021
  6. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread EPIC Topwater Bite 5/19.

Dude fell in!

May 21, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

Don't worry Be careful or he will find another brilliant propaganda piece for you and Larry M to read and prove that outside of his...

May 19, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

Our in-house philosopher strikes again.

May 19, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Red Tag Specials.

Do you mind sharing what the “hot bait” was?

Apr 28, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread San V, it could of been.....

Wow...you were off to the races early(so the rainbow colored Robo is darker now? ha ha ...just kidding). Any start like that sounds...

Apr 6, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 30, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

One of his favorite baits at Poway I was told....... [ATTACH]

Mar 17, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread San V..it's getting close!.

[ATTACH]

Feb 9, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 1/5-Murray: Starting the New Year.

The camera technology was not too good back then like I pointed out. Here is what the pic might look like today via my rough...

Jan 9, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

ahhhhh..poor baby...go find a safe space...and maybe ill post much more intellectual things like a dude jerking off, rainbow colored...

Jan 9, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated dilatedppls's post Funny in the thread Invading the Capitol.

wheres dano? cleaning out his colostomy bag that hes in?

Jan 6, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Medicated, take your meds. Your paranoia will destroy ya.

Jan 6, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Funny in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

There has been a barepixels sighting![ATTACH]

Jan 5, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread San Vee 1/4/21.

"World's first genetic response fishing lure". I think the genetic response is what PT Barnum said, "there is a sucker born every minute".

Jan 5, 2021
  20. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread San Vee 1/4/21.

Hey mcfish...thet have them on eBay. Now is your chance to spend some of your retirement time ordering a bunch of cool lures for your...

Jan 5, 2021