Ratings MrChatterBait has given

1. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Extra Extra!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2021
  2. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

That guy Big C met with his son(MAMA ) took the pic.....you were probably at home reading that long piece by plako in the Lounge...ha ha

Oct 1, 2021
  3. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Yo Yo... Big C !!!!! WOW....Congratulations......that is a very nice looking bass!!! I bet you were jazzed to pull that beast in and...

Sep 29, 2021
  4. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

I was so excited about it that I had to post the pictures twice.

Sep 29, 2021
  5. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

True..not that informative. I saw the "disagree" and Big C is actually right......I have a degree BA in Journalism and not a Masters....

Sep 25, 2021
  6. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Tough but fun. 9/15 report.

From the sounds of your baits, maybe the fish are on the wagon!

Sep 15, 2021
  7. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread 9/12 Lake Miramar.

No.it was not his bass that had the diver's weight. I fished that lake religiously from 1970 on with my father. Those big bass spooked...

Sep 14, 2021
  8. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread 9/12 Lake Miramar.

My father took me to Miramar almost every weekend. Even walking the shoreline and there was lots of shoreline fishing back then. I...

Sep 14, 2021
  9. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Helpful in the thread 9/12 Lake Miramar.

8 LMB at Miramar sounds pretty good to me. Way to get out there Vinny.

Sep 12, 2021
  10. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

I know MrChatterBait and he is a nice guy and a good fisherman....... and maybe you are just afraid he can catch more fish than you...ha ha

Aug 30, 2021
  11. MrChatterBait rated TommyP's post Helpful in the thread Your 2021 Barrett Opening Experience.

Hey Junkies, I hope the 2021 opening at Barrett goes off well. Please keep in mind that DFG is currently doing a fish tagging study...

Apr 26, 2021
  12. MrChatterBait rated Big C's post Helpful in the thread Padres got their first No-Hitter.

Wow! Fantastic! Probably just as amazing is that they let him pitch a complete game.

Apr 10, 2021
  13. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Just a little jury rigging with your tube and you can outrun those guys daily and be living the easy life in Somalia. [ATTACH] Heck...I...

Mar 13, 2021
  14. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread 2/11-Murray: Rough start/Better finish.

Yet...no Plako comments to read that either my whole fishing trip may not have actually taken place and was staged like the moon landing...

Feb 14, 2021
  15. MrChatterBait rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread More About Why CIA Assassinated JFK.

But dems make up their own facts. Anybody remember that "facts" that Adam Schiff knew about Russian collusion?

Feb 13, 2021
  16. MrChatterBait rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Unlike Trump, Sleepy Joe doesn't know more than the experts do or have any charisma, he will have to work extra hard to overcome his...

Jan 19, 2021
  17. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Wow!.... MrChatterBait......that was kind of rough.....but that is what you believe. I know you are entitled to your opinion but to many...

Jan 19, 2021
  18. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread If You Had A Concern About COVID19 Vacines....

I had to laugh as you did not post one comment in the thread.....but post a meme with your disapproval. Quick way in and quick way...

Jan 16, 2021
  19. MrChatterBait rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread 1/14- Murray: Beautiful day, lousy fishing.

[ATTACH]

Jan 15, 2021