Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 6/29-Murray & SdFish returns.

Glad sdfish is back in action, especially to read about the exploits of Vinny and mcfish.

Jul 2, 2022 at 3:09 PM
  2. Big Daddy TR21 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 6/29-Murray & SdFish returns.

Glad sdfish is back in action, especially to read about the exploits of Vinny and mcfish.

Jun 30, 2022 at 10:42 AM
  3. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 6/29-Murray & SdFish returns.

Jun 30, 2022 at 8:41 AM
  4. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 6/29-Murray & SdFish returns.

Jun 29, 2022 at 10:42 PM
  5. Easy619 rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 6/29-Murray & SdFish returns.

Jun 29, 2022 at 8:42 PM
  6. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness 2022.

Excellent Big C ! It was a lot of fun.

Jun 19, 2022
  7. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread All roboworm.

That bluegill must have been a world record.

Jun 5, 2022
  8. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread All roboworm.

Jun 4, 2022
  9. Pourboy rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread All roboworm.

Jun 4, 2022
  10. Everydog rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/31-Murray: Clones, Clones Clones.....

Easily twenty in the boat sounds pretty good to me. You never know when a biggun might come cruising by. Glad your truck is back in action.

Jun 3, 2022
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/31-Murray: Clones, Clones Clones.....

Easily twenty in the boat sounds pretty good to me. You never know when a biggun might come cruising by. Glad your truck is back in action.

Jun 1, 2022
  12. 929nitro rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/31-Murray: Clones, Clones Clones.....

Jun 1, 2022
  13. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/31-Murray: Clones, Clones Clones.....

May 31, 2022
  14. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/31-Murray: Clones, Clones Clones.....

May 31, 2022
  15. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 25 report.

Good job Chuck, as usual. Good job to Jose also for catching those nimrods. Something tells me this kind of thing has happened before.

May 27, 2022
  16. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 25 report.

Good job Chuck, as usual. Good job to Jose also for catching those nimrods. Something tells me this kind of thing has happened before.

May 26, 2022
  17. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 25 report.

May 26, 2022
  18. chucklai rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 25 report.

May 26, 2022
  19. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Sat. 5/7 100+ Bass and Bluegill!.

Kudos to you for not letting those yak dudes bother you that much. Less than 100 feet is a blatant cut off. Seems in recent years the...

May 11, 2022
  20. Big Daddy TR21 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Oh so fun day Monday.....

Yeah, whatever Big C. Don't even remotely compare your topwater skills to mcfish. Also, you know darn well that I'm not that good at...

May 11, 2022