Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

I kept reading this informative and entertaining report and expected one of your patented six pounders at the end but, alas, it was not...

Nov 17, 2021
  2. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

I kept reading this informative and entertaining report and expected one of your patented six pounders at the end but, alas, it was not...

Nov 17, 2021
  3. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

Nov 17, 2021
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Now, now Vinny. Don't mention the L word in any fun fishing report.

Oct 3, 2021
  5. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Oct 1, 2021
  6. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Oct 1, 2021
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Good job Big C. Glad I could take the picture.

Sep 30, 2021
  8. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Sep 30, 2021
  9. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Sep 30, 2021
  10. tsugg rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

I agree. Not very informative for a top notch angler and a man with a masters in journalism.

Sep 26, 2021
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

I agree. Not very informative for a top notch angler and a man with a masters in journalism.

Sep 25, 2021
  12. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

Sep 25, 2021
  13. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Disagree in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

Sep 25, 2021
  14. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

Sep 25, 2021
  15. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

That dude Vinny can flat out fish. A 6 pounder is par for the course for him.

Sep 17, 2021
  16. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

Sep 16, 2021
  17. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

Sep 16, 2021
  18. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

Sep 16, 2021
  19. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Yeah, it's sad. My brothers have Barrett blackballed me.

Sep 8, 2021
  20. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Yeah, it's sad. My brothers have Barrett blackballed me.

Aug 30, 2021