Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Best entertainment I've seen on Barrett reports in a long time. Speaking of long, has the accomplished angler TDUB619 disappeared with...

Oct 5, 2019
  2. bassfisherman619 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Best entertainment I've seen on Barrett reports in a long time. Speaking of long, has the accomplished angler TDUB619 disappeared with...

Oct 3, 2019
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 3, 2019
  4. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Created, dominated, invented, etiquette. This guy is special.

Oct 2, 2019
  5. Bluegill rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  6. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Anything you say Little C. I forgot that you are special also.

Oct 2, 2019
  7. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  8. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

Excellent! I'm not a numbers guy but what kind of numbers did you get?

Oct 1, 2019
  9. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Fantastic!

Oct 1, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Sep 30, 2019
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Anything you say Little C. I forgot that you are special also.

Sep 30, 2019
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Sep 30, 2019
  13. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Fantastic!

Sep 30, 2019
  14. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Fantastic!

Sep 30, 2019
  15. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Last trip till next year.

Good year for the Rock.

Sep 28, 2019
  16. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

Not bad Big C. It appears your learning session a few weeks ago with the mayor of Barrett paid off for you. I don't think deeper water...

Sep 23, 2019
  17. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

Not bad Big C. It appears your learning session a few weeks ago with the mayor of Barrett paid off for you. I don't think deeper water...

Sep 22, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

Sep 22, 2019
  19. bluegillman rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Steak and lobster?! Sure beats my peanut butter and jelly.

Sep 15, 2019