Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Bill's Lake.

Bill's lake? I'm pretty sure this is Vinny's lake. Had to work for our four each today but Vinny makes it fun.

Aug 13, 2020 at 10:42 PM
  2. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 8/13: Murray with MrChatterbait.

Yeah, Vinny is such a nice guy that the next thing you know he will take even you or hookemdano fishing.

Aug 13, 2020 at 8:18 PM
  3. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Bill's Lake.

Bill's lake? I'm pretty sure this is Vinny's lake. Had to work for our four each today but Vinny makes it fun.

Aug 13, 2020 at 4:48 PM
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 8/9-Otay.

Hey Vinny, you did better than I did at San Vicente. I went there Thursday and Friday and it was dink city both days.

Aug 11, 2020 at 5:28 PM
  5. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread El Cap 8/8 and 8/9.

That's some pretty good fishing. I went to San Vicente on Thursday and Friday and it was dink city both days.

Aug 11, 2020 at 5:27 PM
  6. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread It was HOT!.

Frankly, I DO give a damn about Vinny's daily errands and tackle inventory. I think the dude has more of a life, or a live as you say,...

Aug 4, 2020
  7. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread It was HOT!.

Sounds like a productive day. More so than mine.

Aug 3, 2020
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread It was HOT!.

Frankly, I DO give a damn about Vinny's daily errands and tackle inventory. I think the dude has more of a life, or a live as you say,...

Aug 3, 2020
  9. Tony Vegas rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Chatterbait.

Twelve years ago I had an incredible and lucky day at Barrett on the original chatterbait. Thus the moniker. Have not had much luck on...

Aug 3, 2020
  10. Everydog rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Chatterbait.

Twelve years ago I had an incredible and lucky day at Barrett on the original chatterbait. Thus the moniker. Have not had much luck on...

Aug 1, 2020
  11. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Chatterbait.

Aug 1, 2020
  12. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Chatterbait.

Aug 1, 2020
  13. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread It was HOT!.

Sounds like a productive day. More so than mine.

Aug 1, 2020
  14. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Chatterbait.

Aug 1, 2020
  15. RolloTomasi rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Wow. I thought I was bitter.

Jul 28, 2020
  16. dilatedppls rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Jul 28, 2020
  17. Alex Lou rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Jul 27, 2020
  18. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread New Episode finally, Rob Fishes San Diego..

Great video and great tips.

Jul 27, 2020
  19. bassgalrascal rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Jul 24, 2020
  20. sdfishtroll rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Jul 23, 2020