Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Anything you say Little C. I forgot that you are special also.

Oct 2, 2019
  2. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Created, dominated, invented, etiquette. This guy is special.

Oct 2, 2019
  3. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

Excellent! I'm not a numbers guy but what kind of numbers did you get?

Oct 1, 2019
  4. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Fantastic!

Oct 1, 2019
  5. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Sep 30, 2019
  6. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Anything you say Little C. I forgot that you are special also.

Sep 30, 2019
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Sep 30, 2019
  8. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Fantastic!

Sep 30, 2019
  9. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Fantastic!

Sep 30, 2019
  10. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Last trip till next year.

Good year for the Rock.

Sep 28, 2019
  11. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

Not bad Big C. It appears your learning session a few weeks ago with the mayor of Barrett paid off for you. I don't think deeper water...

Sep 23, 2019
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

Not bad Big C. It appears your learning session a few weeks ago with the mayor of Barrett paid off for you. I don't think deeper water...

Sep 22, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

Sep 22, 2019
  14. bluegillman rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Steak and lobster?! Sure beats my peanut butter and jelly.

Sep 15, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Sep 12, 2019
  16. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Sep 9, 2019
  17. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Sep 9, 2019
  18. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

I think I'll go fishing with Big C next weekend. I hear his tales of Minnesota bass angling are legendary.

Aug 16, 2019
  19. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

I think I'll go fishing with Big C next weekend. I hear his tales of Minnesota bass angling are legendary.

Aug 16, 2019