Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. daBASSwrangla rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

Back at Barrett after a two year absence and loved the higher water level. There is still room for a lot more. We started about halfway...

May 3, 2017
  2. MattL rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

Back at Barrett after a two year absence and loved the higher water level. There is still room for a lot more. We started about halfway...

May 3, 2017
  3. Troy rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

May 3, 2017
  4. Kellen rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

May 3, 2017
  5. BruceSmith rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

May 3, 2017
  6. mikecheck1212 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Blast from the past.

I'm practicing my uploading a picture skills. Looking forward to a great year at the big B [ATTACH]

Apr 9, 2017
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Blast from the past.

I'm practicing my uploading a picture skills. Looking forward to a great year at the big B [ATTACH]

Apr 3, 2017
  8. Vito1023 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Blast from the past.

Apr 2, 2017
  9. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Blast from the past.

Apr 2, 2017
  10. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread First media pre-fish report from Barrett.

This is indeed encouraging. The lake looks much better and these guys did very well. I have not been there in two years because the...

Mar 31, 2017