Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Steak and lobster?! Sure beats my peanut butter and jelly.

Sep 12, 2019
  2. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Sep 9, 2019
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Sep 9, 2019
  4. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

I think I'll go fishing with Big C next weekend. I hear his tales of Minnesota bass angling are legendary.

Aug 16, 2019
  5. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

I think I'll go fishing with Big C next weekend. I hear his tales of Minnesota bass angling are legendary.

Aug 16, 2019
  6. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

Your report has inspired me to book a September Minnesota fishing trip. Thanks Big C! Also, that guy with you looks familiar.

Aug 15, 2019
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

Your report has inspired me to book a September Minnesota fishing trip. Thanks Big C! Also, that guy with you looks familiar.

Aug 15, 2019
  8. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Madness.

Aug 14, 2019
  9. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Some Mornings are funner than others.. 7/27.

Dang! How big was that toad?

Jul 30, 2019
  10. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Some Mornings are funner than others.. 7/27.

Dang! How big was that toad?

Jul 28, 2019
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Sat 6/29. Topwater chunks.

Bravo!

Jun 30, 2019
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Sat 6/29. Topwater chunks.

Excellent! Nice chunks.

Jun 30, 2019
  13. chris102681 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Not in San Diego.

Dang! Toads! Great pics we're not used to seeing here .

Jun 24, 2019
  14. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Not in San Diego.

Jun 23, 2019
  15. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Not in San Diego.

Jun 22, 2019
  16. fishfanatic rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

There was a segment on tv a while ago saying San V is the best kept secret in San Diego county. Guess the secret is out.

Jun 19, 2019
  17. tsugg rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread San V 6/16.

There was a segment on tv a while ago saying San V is the best kept secret in San Diego county. Guess the secret is out.

Jun 19, 2019
  18. carlsbadspotty89 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

Jun 18, 2019
  19. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Father's Day report.

Sounds good to me.

Jun 18, 2019
  20. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

Jun 18, 2019