Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Carterantebi rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

I agree D. I'm certainly not "waving goodbye to America". In some ways life is even better than it was forty or fifty years ago. Yeah,...

Jan 13, 2021
  2. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Ah, the enlightened one plato is back blessing us with his intellectual "provocations". Comrad, your worst one a while back was...

Jan 12, 2021
  3. SurfHooks rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Nute, you've summed up this guy perfectly.

Jan 12, 2021
  4. FishBait rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Jan 11, 2021
  5. FishBait rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

You've gone way too far when you call Abraham Lincoln a war criminal. 99.9 % of historians would completely disagree with you. Ya...

Jan 11, 2021
  6. FishBait rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Peter Navarro? The guy ran for office five times in San Diego and lost substantially every time. Did find a place as one of Trump's...

Jan 11, 2021
  7. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Invading the Capitol.

You've gone way too far when you call Abraham Lincoln a war criminal. 99.9 % of historians would completely disagree with you. Ya...

Jan 11, 2021
  8. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Jan 11, 2021
  9. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Peter Navarro? The guy ran for office five times in San Diego and lost substantially every time. Did find a place as one of Trump's...

Jan 11, 2021
  10. tsugg rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 1/5-Murray: Starting the New Year.

Wow! What a toad! Much better than Vinny's dinks!

Jan 11, 2021
  11. salt water guy rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Ah, the enlightened one plato is back blessing us with his intellectual "provocations". Comrad, your worst one a while back was...

Jan 11, 2021
  12. SurfHooks rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

I agree D. I'm certainly not "waving goodbye to America". In some ways life is even better than it was forty or fifty years ago. Yeah,...

Jan 10, 2021
  13. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

A few years ago I would glance at the lounge after a thorough reading of the Barrett fishing reports. It seemed the lounge discussions...

Jan 9, 2021
  14. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

Jan 9, 2021
  15. ScubaLee03 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

Jan 9, 2021
  16. Slater rated MrChatterBait's post Disagree in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

Yes, at my age I do that a lot. However, I'm not as witty or original as you are.

Jan 9, 2021
  17. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 1/5-Murray: Starting the New Year.

Jan 9, 2021
  18. dmorgan3 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

A few years ago I would glance at the lounge after a thorough reading of the Barrett fishing reports. It seemed the lounge discussions...

Jan 9, 2021
  19. dmorgan3 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

Jan 9, 2021
  20. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 1/5-Murray: Starting the New Year.

Jan 9, 2021