Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Father's Day report.

Sounds good to me.

Jun 18, 2019
  2. oh da shiz rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

There was a segment on tv a while ago saying San V is the best kept secret in San Diego county. Guess the secret is out.

Jun 18, 2019
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

Dwight Eisenhower said before D Day, "If this fails it's all my fault". Robert E. Lee said right after his armies defeat at Gettysburg,...

Jun 6, 2019
  4. scisports rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

Dwight Eisenhower said before D Day, "If this fails it's all my fault". Robert E. Lee said right after his armies defeat at Gettysburg,...

Jun 6, 2019
  5. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Adapting 6-5-2019.

Impressive!

Jun 6, 2019
  6. weldon rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

Jun 6, 2019
  7. JWall rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Adapting 6-5-2019.

Impressive!

Jun 6, 2019
  8. salt water guy rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

Jun 6, 2019
  9. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 6/2/19 Report.

Nice work gents.

Jun 5, 2019
  10. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 6/2/19 Report.

Nice work gents.

Jun 3, 2019
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 6/2/19 Report.

Nice work gents.

Jun 3, 2019
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 5/29 Bday report.

HBD Rip! Welcome to the greybeard club!

May 30, 2019
  13. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/29 Report.

Solid angling again for the rock.

May 30, 2019
  14. Rippinlips rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/29 Bday report.

HBD Rip! Welcome to the greybeard club!

May 30, 2019
  15. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Hey, all you people, don't hijack Big C's post. His well thought out and serious report should be respected.

May 23, 2019
  16. galen rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Big C, I think you are having another senior moment. I believe you are just daydreaming about your smallie and largie trip to Minnesota...

May 23, 2019
  17. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Big C, that's a great shirt you have on there but I don't think your elevator stops at every floor.

May 23, 2019
  18. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Sounds like rockzilla was more dialed in than Big C.

May 23, 2019
  19. rockzilla rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Big C, I think you are having another senior moment. I believe you are just daydreaming about your smallie and largie trip to Minnesota...

May 23, 2019
  20. JWall rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

May 23, 2019