Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. scheadhunter rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Better than I ever suspected.........

Glad you guys had a great trip! I have to wait until the 26th.

Jun 15, 2021
  2. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Better than I ever suspected.........

Jun 13, 2021
  3. Tony Vegas rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Better than I ever suspected.........

Jun 12, 2021
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Better than I ever suspected.........

Jun 11, 2021
  5. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 6/5 Report.

Fantastic! You guys were dialed in. That dude has become a great angler.

Jun 7, 2021
  6. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday 6-5-2021, The B didn’t disappoint!.

Excellent! Great pics and great angling!

Jun 6, 2021
  7. scheadhunter rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday 6-5-2021, The B didn’t disappoint!.

Excellent! Great pics and great angling!

Jun 6, 2021
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 6/5 Report.

Fantastic! You guys were dialed in. That dude has become a great angler.

Jun 6, 2021
  9. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 30-Further than Murray for almost a DD.

Dang! Excellent! Well done and well deserved!

May 31, 2021
  10. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 30-Further than Murray for almost a DD.

Dang! Excellent! Well done and well deserved!

May 31, 2021
  11. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

Could not have said it better myself.

May 28, 2021
  12. Vet4Fishing rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

Dude can flat out fish that lake.

May 27, 2021
  13. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

Could not have said it better myself.

May 27, 2021
  14. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

May 27, 2021
  15. tsugg rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

May 27, 2021
  16. Nick Arevalo rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

May 26, 2021
  17. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

May 26, 2021
  18. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

May 26, 2021
  19. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 5/22 Report.

Solid angling!

May 25, 2021
  20. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread On the chew (5/23/21).

Excellent guys! Great report!

May 24, 2021