Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Big Daddy TR21 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Absolutely awesome! Congrats!

Apr 12, 2022
  2. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Sharing Fishing 4/9/22.

Excellent! Did you happen to get one of the boats with a new motor?

Apr 10, 2022
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Apr 8, 2022
  4. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Apr 7, 2022
  5. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Apr 7, 2022
  6. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Apr 7, 2022
  7. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Otay with guide Andre Casey Smith 4/2.

Excellent Big C! Feels good to get out there again doesn't it?

Apr 3, 2022
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Otay with guide Andre Casey Smith 4/2.

Apr 2, 2022
  9. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Otay with guide Andre Casey Smith 4/2.

Apr 2, 2022
  10. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

Persistence pays off again. Looks like a five pounder to me.

Mar 8, 2022
  11. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

Mar 8, 2022
  12. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

Mar 7, 2022
  13. Dixon rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread CDFW’s SHARE Program.

The chance for April fishing at Barrett?! Count me in! Hope I'm lucky!

Mar 4, 2022
  14. Uno rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread CDFW’s SHARE Program.

Mar 1, 2022
  15. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread CDFW’s SHARE Program.

Feb 28, 2022
  16. FishCarver rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread CDFW’s SHARE Program.

Feb 28, 2022
  17. Pond_prowler_619 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Opening?.

Does anyone have any information on Barrett for 2022? Tickets should go on sale in only about a month and a half.

Feb 24, 2022
  18. chucklai rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Opening?.

Does anyone have any information on Barrett for 2022? Tickets should go on sale in only about a month and a half.

Feb 19, 2022
  19. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Opening?.

Feb 19, 2022
  20. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Are we their yet??.

As of December 27 it was 54.2 % full. Not bad. It would be nice to get it in the 60s or even 70% full. I believe tickets should go on...

Feb 18, 2022