Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Big C, I think you are having another senior moment. I believe you are just daydreaming about your smallie and largie trip to Minnesota...

May 23, 2019
  2. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Big C, I think you are having another senior moment. I believe you are just daydreaming about your smallie and largie trip to Minnesota...

May 23, 2019
  3. Capt Ray rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

May 23, 2019
  4. toolbox rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

May 23, 2019
  5. DJ-Sun rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 18 Report and Video.

Your son has a future for his own bass fishing show.

May 21, 2019
  6. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 18 Report and Video.

Your son has a future for his own bass fishing show.

May 21, 2019
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Lake Barrett 5-18-19.

That's some solid angling.

May 18, 2019
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Big day at the big B.

Impressive! Sounds like you guys were definitely dialed in.

May 8, 2019
  9. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/1 & 5/4 from the tube.

Impressive that you got 27 including a zombie on Saturday after 16 on opening day.

May 7, 2019
  10. Uno rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/1 & 5/4 from the tube.

Impressive that you got 27 including a zombie on Saturday after 16 on opening day.

May 7, 2019
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett 5-5-19.

That's a really nice fish, especially on a frog. Yeah, fishing was tough. Between three of us we got about 40 but nothing close to the...

May 5, 2019
  12. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May-1-2019.

Excellent! Great info!

May 4, 2019
  13. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Opening Day in the Yak.

Good pics! So good I had to look at them twice. Good info also.

May 4, 2019
  14. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread opening day, too cool....

That's the kind of report I like to hear. Good pics also. However, if two guys like you guys got 60 my buddy and I will probably need to...

May 3, 2019
  15. Capt Ray rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Opening Day in the Yak.

May 2, 2019
  16. Cwilson rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Opening Report.

The winner in a tournament last Saturday at Hodges had one fifteen inch bass. I'm at the big B on Sunday.

May 2, 2019
  17. gatorfan rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Opening Day in the Yak.

May 2, 2019
  18. Family_fisher rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May-1-2019.

Excellent! Great info!

May 2, 2019
  19. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Opening Day in the Yak.

May 2, 2019
  20. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May-1-2019.

Excellent! Great info!

May 2, 2019