Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Uno rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

First time to the big B this year and it was tough but fun. We did not even see any shad busters to tease us so we soon switched to the...

May 10, 2018
  2. seanm rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

First time to the big B this year and it was tough but fun. We did not even see any shad busters to tease us so we soon switched to the...

May 10, 2018
  3. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 10, 2018
  4. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

We had a boat and left at noon. I got all of my fish in Hauser and did not get any after 9am as we went to Pine and the famous Barrett...

May 9, 2018
  5. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  6. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  7. Capt Ray rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  8. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  9. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  10. toolbox rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

We had a boat and left at noon. I got all of my fish in Hauser and did not get any after 9am as we went to Pine and the famous Barrett...

May 9, 2018
  11. rockzilla rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  12. anthony92 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  13. rockzilla rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  14. Nute rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  15. BruceSmith rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/9 report.

May 9, 2018
  16. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Opening day, May 2nd!.

That's a great fish he got. If they took big fish out of Barrett for any reason I think it's criminal.

May 8, 2018
  17. Uno rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/2/18 & 5/5/18: From rain jackets to sunscreen.

Great report and great pics.

May 6, 2018
  18. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/5/18 Report.

Sounds pretty good to me.

May 6, 2018
  19. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 5/5/18 Report.

Sounds pretty good to me.

May 6, 2018
  20. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread MaskedFisherDude: Un-Masked 05/02/18 Opener.

Kudos to you and the dude making the adjustment to the "tried and true" bbh. The dog will love to hear that .

May 6, 2018