Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Favorite Fluorocarbon Line.

Trilene smooth casting 12 pound mono for the past thirty years. But then, as you know, I'm not the most versatile angler.

Jan 14, 2022
  2. chucklai rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Are we their yet??.

As of December 27 it was 54.2 % full. Not bad. It would be nice to get it in the 60s or even 70% full. I believe tickets should go on...

Jan 10, 2022
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Are we their yet??.

As of December 27 it was 54.2 % full. Not bad. It would be nice to get it in the 60s or even 70% full. I believe tickets should go on...

Jan 9, 2022
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 1/5/22-First Bass of 2022(Quick Session/SD River).

Nice job Vinny! The first with many more to come this year.

Jan 5, 2022
  5. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 1/5/22-First Bass of 2022(Quick Session/SD River).

Jan 5, 2022
  6. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 1/5/22-First Bass of 2022(Quick Session/SD River).

Jan 5, 2022
  7. Titos334 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Lower Owens Dec 31-Jan 2.

Great report and great pics. Can't beat the scenery looking up towards Mt. Tom.

Jan 3, 2022
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Lower Owens Dec 31-Jan 2.

Great report and great pics. Can't beat the scenery looking up towards Mt. Tom.

Jan 3, 2022
  9. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Spanos took the Chargers from us but.....

I watch them for Justin Herbert. He is fantastic. Wouldn't it be nice to have him in San Diego for the next 15 years?

Dec 16, 2021
  10. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Spanos took the Chargers from us but.....

I watch them for Justin Herbert. He is fantastic. Wouldn't it be nice to have him in San Diego for the next 15 years?

Dec 16, 2021
  11. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread My Black Friday order..

Hey, I'm going old school and hands on with a visit tomorrow to ECBT for Christmas shopping. Need anything?

Dec 9, 2021
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread My Black Friday order..

Hey, I'm going old school and hands on with a visit tomorrow to ECBT for Christmas shopping. Need anything?

Dec 9, 2021
  13. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

I kept reading this informative and entertaining report and expected one of your patented six pounders at the end but, alas, it was not...

Nov 17, 2021
  14. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

I kept reading this informative and entertaining report and expected one of your patented six pounders at the end but, alas, it was not...

Nov 17, 2021
  15. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

Nov 17, 2021
  16. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Now, now Vinny. Don't mention the L word in any fun fishing report.

Oct 3, 2021
  17. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Oct 1, 2021
  18. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Oct 1, 2021
  19. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Good job Big C. Glad I could take the picture.

Sep 30, 2021
  20. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Good job Big C. Glad I could take the picture.

Sep 30, 2021