Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

See what I told you Little C? Concentrate on your two upcoming fishing trips to Minnesota and don"t engage with kooks like Dano. Even...

Jun 3, 2020
  2. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Nobody is offended or hurt by your silly comments Dano. We just think you need to get a life.

Jun 3, 2020
  3. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

I knew it was just a matter of time when hookemdano, the biggest crackpot in the lounge, would come on here with a stupid statement that...

Jun 3, 2020
  4. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Wow! A succinct and intelligent reply. Next you'll be dismissed as a millenial followed by "oh, it's the left, it's the media, it's the...

Jun 3, 2020
  5. SocalofSD rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Purging.

Wow! A succinct and intelligent reply. Next you'll be dismissed as a millenial followed by "oh, it's the left, it's the media, it's the...

May 30, 2020
  6. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

Hey, we're bored and Barrett, San Vicente and El Cap are closed. Sorry to "ruffle your feathers".

May 30, 2020
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

Big C knows that I was always mom's favorite.

May 30, 2020
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

Easy there big fella. Nobody is upset except for you. My apologies for invading your precious turf.

May 30, 2020
  9. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

Thanks Creek! No, we really don't deserve it. Those shoes of yours are too big to fill.

May 30, 2020
  10. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

See what I told you Little C? Concentrate on your two upcoming fishing trips to Minnesota and don"t engage with kooks like Dano. Even...

May 30, 2020
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

Nobody is offended or hurt by your silly comments Dano. We just think you need to get a life.

May 30, 2020
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

I knew it was just a matter of time when hookemdano, the biggest crackpot in the lounge, would come on here with a stupid statement that...

May 30, 2020
  13. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  14. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Hey, we're bored and Barrett, San Vicente and El Cap are closed. Sorry to "ruffle your feathers".

May 30, 2020
  15. Larry M rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  16. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  17. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  18. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  19. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  20. dilatedppls rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Purging.

Thanks Creek! No, we really don't deserve it. Those shoes of yours are too big to fill.

May 30, 2020