Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 4/23-Fishing Memories.

Great report Vinny and nice tribute to your dad. I remember graduating from my Zebco reel to the Mitchell 308. I'll get you out on...

Apr 24, 2021
  2. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 4/23-Fishing Memories.

Great report Vinny and nice tribute to your dad. I remember graduating from my Zebco reel to the Mitchell 308. I'll get you out on...

Apr 24, 2021
  3. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread The City said "YES".

Wow! If that's true you just made my year!

Apr 2, 2021
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 3/19-Murray..Slow as Molasses.

Better than the one dink I got there today. But I did have a fast boat.

Mar 19, 2021
  5. JJbasser rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 3/19-Murray..Slow as Molasses.

Mar 19, 2021
  6. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 3/19-Murray..Slow as Molasses.

Mar 19, 2021
  7. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 3/19-Murray..Slow as Molasses.

Mar 19, 2021
  8. dshotter rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

I heard Mike Long had a lot of luck at Poway Lake.

Mar 18, 2021
  9. Bobby.lee.sd rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 18, 2021
  10. beast759 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 18, 2021
  11. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 17, 2021
  12. Nick Arevalo rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 17, 2021
  13. Jigginjaws rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

Wow! If that's true you just made my year!

Mar 17, 2021
  14. oh da shiz rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 17, 2021
  15. tsugg rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 17, 2021
  16. oldfogey rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 17, 2021
  17. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 16, 2021
  18. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 16, 2021
  19. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 16, 2021
  20. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

Hooman told me the same thing regarding "as long as the budget is not reduced." Sure hoping for the best.

Mar 16, 2021