Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Opening Day in the Yak.

Good pics! So good I had to look at them twice. Good info also.

May 2, 2019
  2. oh da shiz rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Opening Day in the Yak.

May 2, 2019
  3. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Opening Day in the Yak.

May 2, 2019
  4. gatorfan rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Opening Report.

The winner in a tournament last Saturday at Hodges had one fifteen inch bass. I'm at the big B on Sunday.

May 2, 2019
  5. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Report 4/12/19.

Sounds good! Looking forward to the first Max report.

Apr 17, 2019
  6. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Report 4/12/19.

Apr 14, 2019
  7. toolbox rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Report 4/12/19.

Apr 14, 2019
  8. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Report 4/12/19.

Apr 14, 2019
  9. Dixon rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Buying i know its earlly.

Let's hope this May is a lot better than last year's May. I was a bitter old man and boycotted the lake until September. I went three...

Apr 8, 2019
  10. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Buying i know its earlly.

Let's hope this May is a lot better than last year's May. I was a bitter old man and boycotted the lake until September. I went three...

Mar 1, 2019
  11. bluegillman rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Praise the Lord....

ChatterBait is overrated.

Feb 22, 2019
  12. Linebig rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Praise the Lord....

Feb 17, 2019
  13. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Praise the Lord....

Feb 16, 2019
  14. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Praise the Lord....

Feb 16, 2019
  15. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Praise the Lord....

Feb 16, 2019
  16. JJbasser rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Praise the Lord....

Feb 16, 2019
  17. carlsbadspotty89 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Praise the Lord....

Feb 16, 2019
  18. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Old timers Day at the Big B.

Hey Top Dog! No comments?!

Feb 10, 2019
  19. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Old timers Day at the Big B.

You old dudes look familiar.

Feb 10, 2019
  20. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Water Level.

As of February 4 the lake was 32% full. We need a lot more rain and no water taken out.

Feb 8, 2019