Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/5/18 Report.

Sounds pretty good to me.

May 6, 2018
  2. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 5/5/18 Report.

Sounds pretty good to me.

May 6, 2018
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread MaskedFisherDude: Un-Masked 05/02/18 Opener.

Kudos to you and the dude making the adjustment to the "tried and true" bbh. The dog will love to hear that .

May 6, 2018
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 2 and Barrett PB.

Helluva nice fish by the machine.

May 5, 2018
  5. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 2 and Barrett PB.

Helluva nice fish by the machine.

May 3, 2018
  6. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread MaskedFisherDude: Un-Masked 05/02/18 Opener.

Kudos to you and the dude making the adjustment to the "tried and true" bbh. The dog will love to hear that .

May 3, 2018
  7. toolbox rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread San V.

Apr 2, 2018
  8. Beangone rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread San V Pig 2/10.

Congrats! Beautiful fish and great pic.

Feb 14, 2018
  9. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread San V Pig 2/10.

Congrats! Beautiful fish and great pic.

Feb 12, 2018
  10. localfishinboy rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Lake Poway Opener.

I was hiking around the lake last Thursday and saw a guy catch an 11 pounder. Nice healthy and colorful fish.

Dec 6, 2017
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Lake Poway Opener.

I was hiking around the lake last Thursday and saw a guy catch an 11 pounder. Nice healthy and colorful fish.

Dec 5, 2017
  12. FishOn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Lake Poway Opener.

Dec 5, 2017
  13. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Closing day, Sept 30th.

Thanks for the report. It is good to know the fish are fat and healthy. If the lake gets more water next year could be great.

Oct 10, 2017
  14. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Closing day, Sept 30th.

Thanks for the report. It is good to know the fish are fat and healthy. If the lake gets more water next year could be great.

Oct 7, 2017
  15. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Looks like the season ended with a whimper........

A few years ago the Barrett season would end with a bang as the fishing was solid and we wished it would stay open another month. There...

Oct 3, 2017
  16. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Help..

Fair enough. Maybe I'm the one that's a little off.

Sep 29, 2017
  17. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Help..

I'm with Michael on the pics. I think dozens from 2-6 pounds for a few hours is a little off.

Sep 28, 2017
  18. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Help..

I'm with Michael on the pics. I think dozens from 2-6 pounds for a few hours is a little off.

Sep 28, 2017
  19. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Help..

Sep 21, 2017
  20. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Help..

Sep 19, 2017