Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Closing day, Sept 30th.

Thanks for the report. It is good to know the fish are fat and healthy. If the lake gets more water next year could be great.

Oct 10, 2017
  2. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Closing day, Sept 30th.

Thanks for the report. It is good to know the fish are fat and healthy. If the lake gets more water next year could be great.

Oct 7, 2017
  3. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Looks like the season ended with a whimper........

A few years ago the Barrett season would end with a bang as the fishing was solid and we wished it would stay open another month. There...

Oct 3, 2017
  4. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Help..

Fair enough. Maybe I'm the one that's a little off.

Sep 29, 2017
  5. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Help..

I'm with Michael on the pics. I think dozens from 2-6 pounds for a few hours is a little off.

Sep 28, 2017
  6. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Help..

I'm with Michael on the pics. I think dozens from 2-6 pounds for a few hours is a little off.

Sep 28, 2017
  7. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Help..

Sep 21, 2017
  8. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Help..

Sep 19, 2017
  9. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Tough last trip of the season.

Dang. I remember the days when September was primo at Barrett. The lake still needs a lot more water.

Sep 19, 2017
  10. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Tough last trip of the season.

Dang. I remember the days when September was primo at Barrett. The lake still needs a lot more water.

Sep 17, 2017
  11. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Tough last trip of the season.

Sep 17, 2017
  12. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday August 5, 17 Full Moon Bite.

Great to see you and your son fishing the B. I remember when he was just a little dude. 55 is very good for August.

Aug 8, 2017
  13. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett 7-26-17 - My First Barrett Trip!.

A good detailed report with nice pics. A lot of solid effort out there for only ten fish. I was out there about a month ago for only a...

Jul 27, 2017
  14. TheBassinPanda rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett 7-26-17 - My First Barrett Trip!.

A good detailed report with nice pics. A lot of solid effort out there for only ten fish. I was out there about a month ago for only a...

Jul 27, 2017
  15. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett lake video report 7/1/17.

Nice angling and way to horse them out of there. Move it to the reports section for more viewing.

Jul 7, 2017
  16. CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett lake video report 7/1/17.

Nice angling and way to horse them out of there. Move it to the reports section for more viewing.

Jul 3, 2017
  17. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 6/28.

I have a boat reso for Wednesday the 28th and am looking for a good dude to go fishing with me. I'm a decent guy and a decent angler....

Jul 3, 2017
  18. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 6/28.

Done.

Jun 26, 2017
  19. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 6/28.

I have a boat reso for Wednesday the 28th and am looking for a good dude to go fishing with me. I'm a decent guy and a decent angler....

Jun 26, 2017
  20. kobra rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 6-21-17.

Thanks for the info. Motor trouble is no fun.

Jun 25, 2017