Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Vito1023 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Wednesday 5.17.17.

The four pounder and the deer sighting made for a good day. Thanks for posting.

May 19, 2017
  2. toolbox rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/14/17.

A few years ago there were a lot of people reporting and some of them were exceptional (not second rate like me) anglers that had great...

May 18, 2017
  3. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 5/14/17.

A few years ago there were a lot of people reporting and some of them were exceptional (not second rate like me) anglers that had great...

May 18, 2017
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 5/14/17.

May 18, 2017
  5. sdfishtroll rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/14/17.

May 18, 2017
  6. transplant rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/14/17.

May 18, 2017
  7. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/12/17 Report.

Not for us either. The only biguns reported were from toolbox. Next time out I will try deeper water in search of toads. I'm wondering...

May 15, 2017
  8. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 5/10 Barrett Report.

Way to work for them! Entertaining report.

May 11, 2017
  9. Borderbasser rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 5.10.

Sounds good to me. Can't beat the PopR.

May 11, 2017
  10. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Cold Front Adjustments, The Big B 5-6..

Making the adjustments is a big reason these two solid anglers get the results they do.

May 8, 2017
  11. kobra rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Cold Front Adjustments, The Big B 5-6..

Making the adjustments is a big reason these two solid anglers get the results they do.

May 7, 2017
  12. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Cold Front Adjustments, The Big B 5-6..

May 7, 2017
  13. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 6, Saturday.

Gotta work for them but it's a good kind of work. Solid angling as usual.

May 7, 2017
  14. BruceSmith rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread May 6, Saturday.

Gotta work for them but it's a good kind of work. Solid angling as usual.

May 6, 2017
  15. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

Back at Barrett after a two year absence and loved the higher water level. There is still room for a lot more. We started about halfway...

May 6, 2017
  16. kobra rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

Back at Barrett after a two year absence and loved the higher water level. There is still room for a lot more. We started about halfway...

May 5, 2017
  17. jpablico rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

May 5, 2017
  18. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Nice job on the 6.4. Sounds like you were dialed in.

May 4, 2017
  19. BassinNova rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

May 4, 2017
  20. Uno rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

May 4, 2017