Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. dilatedppls rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

Nice angling, nice fish and nice pics. Glad you guys had a great time. Call me a bitter old man but I want my boats back!

Jul 10, 2020
  2. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

Nice angling, nice fish and nice pics. Glad you guys had a great time. Call me a bitter old man but I want my boats back!

Jul 9, 2020
  3. Winstondry rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Excellent! Nice report. Smallies are great fighters. I'll be in the land of 10,000 lakes in September.

Jul 9, 2020
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Excellent! Nice report. Smallies are great fighters. I'll be in the land of 10,000 lakes in September.

Jul 9, 2020
  5. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Well...???.

Nice angling guys, especially on the frog. Yeah John, I'm also a boater but I guess those days are over.

Jul 9, 2020
  6. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Well...???.

Nice angling guys, especially on the frog. Yeah John, I'm also a boater but I guess those days are over.

Jul 9, 2020
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

Jul 9, 2020
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Well...???.

Jul 9, 2020
  9. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 7/2.

Good point Little C. But at least my fish will be fat chunks unlike that skinny one in your picture.

Jul 4, 2020
  10. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Wow! Excellent! To me it confirms the old saying that 90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fishermen.

Jul 3, 2020
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Wow! Excellent! To me it confirms the old saying that 90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fishermen.

Jul 3, 2020
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 7/2.

Good point Little C. But at least my fish will be fat chunks unlike that skinny one in your picture.

Jul 3, 2020
  13. Linebig rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Jul 3, 2020
  14. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread San V 7/2.

It's about time you caught some fish Big C!

Jul 2, 2020
  15. Fishbreath rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread San V 7/2.

It's about time you caught some fish Big C!

Jul 2, 2020
  16. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread so apparently....

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I won the highly coveted Creek Clown Shoes! But your shoes are too big to fill. I believe they would fit...

Jun 17, 2020
  17. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread so apparently....

Dano, the Dos Equis man is way too cool of a guy for a nerdy geek like yourself to use in your little dimwitted political meme world.

Jun 17, 2020
  18. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread so apparently....

I rarely venture in to the lounge, for good reason, so it was refreshing to see an intelligent, well thought out and articulate comment...

Jun 17, 2020
  19. dilatedppls rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread so apparently....

I rarely venture in to the lounge, for good reason, so it was refreshing to see an intelligent, well thought out and articulate comment...

Jun 17, 2020
  20. Creek rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread so apparently....

Dano, the Dos Equis man is way too cool of a guy for a nerdy geek like yourself to use in your little dimwitted political meme world.

Jun 17, 2020