Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. bluegillman rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Great fishing and great pics! The pics were so great I had to look at them twice.

Nov 16, 2018
  2. Rainemahdi rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Great fishing and great pics! The pics were so great I had to look at them twice.

Nov 9, 2018
  3. fishinfool811 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Old timers Day at the Big B.

Hey Top Dog! No comments?!

Oct 9, 2018
  4. jjc rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Oct 2, 2018
  5. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Oct 2, 2018
  6. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Oct 2, 2018
  7. Bluegill rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Oct 2, 2018
  8. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Oct 2, 2018
  9. Capt Ray rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Oct 2, 2018
  10. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Oct 2, 2018
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Old timers Day at the Big B.

Hey Top Dog! No comments?!

Oct 1, 2018
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Whoops, we did it again...9-29-18 (final).

We did well at the opening of Pine but I guess we should have kept going further. Impressive angling!

Sep 30, 2018
  13. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread September 26, 18 Topwater Fun.

Excellent guys! Great fishing and great report'

Sep 29, 2018
  14. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread September 26, 18 Topwater Fun.

Sep 29, 2018
  15. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread September 26, 18 Topwater Fun.

Sep 29, 2018
  16. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Old timers Day at the Big B.

You old dudes look familiar.

Sep 29, 2018
  17. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Three deer, two coyotes, one bobcat, one turkey and ....

ZERO fish. That's right, I got skunked. My buddy did get a couple of two pounders on a deep diving crank and a bbh but this here dude...

May 20, 2018
  18. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Three deer, two coyotes, one bobcat, one turkey and ....

ZERO fish. That's right, I got skunked. My buddy did get a couple of two pounders on a deep diving crank and a bbh but this here dude...

May 20, 2018
  19. Carterantebi rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread wed 5/16 crappy crap crappiest.

Yes, I counted ten bungholes.

May 19, 2018
  20. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Three deer, two coyotes, one bobcat, one turkey and ....

May 19, 2018