Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. oldfogey rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

I heard Mike Long had a lot of luck at Poway Lake.

Mar 17, 2021
  2. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 16, 2021
  3. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 16, 2021
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Mar 16, 2021
  5. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

Hooman told me the same thing regarding "as long as the budget is not reduced." Sure hoping for the best.

Mar 16, 2021
  6. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread The City said "YES".

I just sent out a respectful email to Bryan and Hooman. Hopefully we will be fishing the Big B in boats in May.

Mar 15, 2021
  7. otay michael rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

Wow! If that's true you just made my year!

Mar 15, 2021
  8. SurfHooks rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

I can sort of understand someone leaving for financial reasons but leaving for political reasons, in my humble opinion, doesn't make any...

Mar 15, 2021
  9. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

I just sent out a respectful email to Bryan and Hooman. Hopefully we will be fishing the Big B in boats in May.

Mar 15, 2021
  10. Slater rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

I can sort of understand someone leaving for financial reasons but leaving for political reasons, in my humble opinion, doesn't make any...

Mar 14, 2021
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

Mar 13, 2021
  12. scisports rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Mar 12, 2021
  13. dilatedppls rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Mar 12, 2021
  14. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Mar 12, 2021
  15. Carterantebi rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Mar 12, 2021
  16. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

Mar 12, 2021
  17. Barrettpicoftheday rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

Mar 12, 2021
  18. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The City said "YES".

Mar 12, 2021
  19. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Mar 12, 2021
  20. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 2/28-Otay....for a change.

Eight bass at Otay sounds pretty darn good to me.

Mar 1, 2021