Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Good job Big C. Glad I could take the picture.

Sep 30, 2021
  2. tsugg rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

I agree. Not very informative for a top notch angler and a man with a masters in journalism.

Sep 26, 2021
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

I agree. Not very informative for a top notch angler and a man with a masters in journalism.

Sep 25, 2021
  4. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

Sep 25, 2021
  5. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Disagree in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

Sep 25, 2021
  6. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

Sep 25, 2021
  7. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

That dude Vinny can flat out fish. A 6 pounder is par for the course for him.

Sep 17, 2021
  8. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

Sep 16, 2021
  9. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

Sep 16, 2021
  10. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

Sep 16, 2021
  11. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Yeah, it's sad. My brothers have Barrett blackballed me.

Aug 30, 2021
  12. JWall rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Aug 30, 2021
  13. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Aug 28, 2021
  14. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Aug 28, 2021
  15. galen rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 8/20-SD River.... revisited.

The man, the myth, the legend.

Aug 21, 2021
  16. afishnsea rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 8/20-SD River.... revisited.

Aug 21, 2021
  17. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 8/20-SD River.... revisited.

Aug 20, 2021
  18. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 8/20-SD River.... revisited.

Aug 20, 2021
  19. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 8/20-SD River.... revisited.

Aug 20, 2021
  20. Vet4Fishing rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 7/25-SD River.

Impressive angling big fella!

Aug 5, 2021