Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. MattL rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Hey Creek, stick to The Lounge with the other crackpots.

May 19, 2020 at 2:52 PM
  2. seanm rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

May 19, 2020 at 2:45 PM
  3. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Excellent! Tough fishing there. I was there last week for four fish and your one out weighed all of mine put together.

May 19, 2020 at 2:33 PM
  4. dooolan rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

May 19, 2020 at 8:41 AM
  5. skeeternate rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Excellent! Tough fishing there. I was there last week for four fish and your one out weighed all of mine put together.

May 18, 2020
  6. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

May 18, 2020
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

May 18, 2020
  8. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

May 18, 2020
  9. Steve Adrignola rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

May 18, 2020
  10. scisports rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread 5/15/20 2nd Trip to Lake Poway.

Mike Long had no problem "catching" bass at Poway Lake.

May 16, 2020
  11. Medicated fisherman rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread San Diego Union article today on city lakes.

Sports section reporter Bryce Miller wrote a very good and informative article in this mornings San Diego Union. I met Bryce in October...

May 16, 2020
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread San Diego Union article today on city lakes.

Sports section reporter Bryce Miller wrote a very good and informative article in this mornings San Diego Union. I met Bryce in October...

May 16, 2020
  13. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread San Diego Union article today on city lakes.

May 16, 2020
  14. kobra rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread San Diego Union article today on city lakes.

May 16, 2020
  15. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Well how about that?.

Thanks for all your information. Any thoughts on the possibility of Barrett opening? I sent three emails emphasizing how special Barrett...

May 15, 2020
  16. MaskedFisherDUDE rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Yes, that last ad was very distracting. What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, I nominate Linebig and Vinny Bass to be the two...

May 6, 2020
  17. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Yes, that last ad was very distracting. What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, I nominate Linebig and Vinny Bass to be the two...

May 5, 2020
  18. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

May 5, 2020
  19. Winstondry rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

May 5, 2020
  20. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread DVL Friday opening.

Nice smallie!

May 2, 2020