Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Created, dominated, invented, etiquette. This guy is special.

Oct 2, 2019
  2. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

Excellent! I'm not a numbers guy but what kind of numbers did you get?

Oct 1, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Created, dominated, invented, etiquette. This guy is special.

Sep 30, 2019
  4. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Fantastic!

Sep 30, 2019
  5. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Fantastic!

Sep 30, 2019
  6. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Last trip till next year.

Good year for the Rock.

Sep 28, 2019
  7. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

Not bad Big C. It appears your learning session a few weeks ago with the mayor of Barrett paid off for you. I don't think deeper water...

Sep 23, 2019
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

Not bad Big C. It appears your learning session a few weeks ago with the mayor of Barrett paid off for you. I don't think deeper water...

Sep 22, 2019
  9. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Steak and lobster?! Sure beats my peanut butter and jelly.

Sep 9, 2019
  10. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Steak and lobster?! Sure beats my peanut butter and jelly.

Sep 9, 2019
  11. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

I think I'll go fishing with Big C next weekend. I hear his tales of Minnesota bass angling are legendary.

Aug 16, 2019
  12. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

I think I'll go fishing with Big C next weekend. I hear his tales of Minnesota bass angling are legendary.

Aug 16, 2019
  13. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

Your report has inspired me to book a September Minnesota fishing trip. Thanks Big C! Also, that guy with you looks familiar.

Aug 15, 2019
  14. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Madness.

Your report has inspired me to book a September Minnesota fishing trip. Thanks Big C! Also, that guy with you looks familiar.

Aug 15, 2019
  15. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Some Mornings are funner than others.. 7/27.

Dang! How big was that toad?

Jul 30, 2019
  16. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Some Mornings are funner than others.. 7/27.

Dang! How big was that toad?

Jul 28, 2019
  17. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Sat 6/29. Topwater chunks.

Bravo!

Jun 30, 2019
  18. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Sat 6/29. Topwater chunks.

Excellent! Nice chunks.

Jun 30, 2019
  19. chris102681 rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Not in San Diego.

Dang! Toads! Great pics we're not used to seeing here .

Jun 24, 2019