Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Fantastic!

Oct 1, 2019
  2. bluegillman rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Steak and lobster?! Sure beats my peanut butter and jelly.

Sep 15, 2019
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Not in San Diego.

Dang! Toads! Great pics we're not used to seeing here .

Jun 23, 2019
  4. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Not in San Diego.

Dang! Toads! Great pics we're not used to seeing here .

Jun 22, 2019
  5. scisports rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

Dwight Eisenhower said before D Day, "If this fails it's all my fault". Robert E. Lee said right after his armies defeat at Gettysburg,...

Jun 6, 2019
  6. weldon rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

Dwight Eisenhower said before D Day, "If this fails it's all my fault". Robert E. Lee said right after his armies defeat at Gettysburg,...

Jun 6, 2019
  7. salt water guy rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

Jun 6, 2019
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Lake Barrett 5-18-19.

That's some solid angling.

May 18, 2019
  9. Cwilson rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Opening Report.

The winner in a tournament last Saturday at Hodges had one fifteen inch bass. I'm at the big B on Sunday.

May 2, 2019
  10. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Old timers Day at the Big B.

Hey Top Dog! No comments?!

Feb 10, 2019
  11. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread September 26, 18 Topwater Fun.

Excellent guys! Great fishing and great report'

Sep 29, 2018
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread September 26, 18 Topwater Fun.

Excellent guys! Great fishing and great report'

Sep 29, 2018
  13. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Three deer, two coyotes, one bobcat, one turkey and ....

ZERO fish. That's right, I got skunked. My buddy did get a couple of two pounders on a deep diving crank and a bbh but this here dude...

May 19, 2018
  14. sdfishtroll rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

I concur. I heard that the DFW twice took hundreds of fish out of Barrett to stock another lake. I'm not a fisheries biologist but I...

May 13, 2018
  15. Steve Adrignola rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 5/9 report.

First time to the big B this year and it was tough but fun. We did not even see any shad busters to tease us so we soon switched to the...

May 10, 2018
  16. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 5/9 quality not quantity.

Good report and nice pics.

May 10, 2018
  17. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 5/9 report.

First time to the big B this year and it was tough but fun. We did not even see any shad busters to tease us so we soon switched to the...

May 9, 2018
  18. the bass killing machine rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Opening day, May 2nd!.

That's a great fish he got. If they took big fish out of Barrett for any reason I think it's criminal.

May 8, 2018
  19. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 5/5/18 Report.

Sounds pretty good to me.

May 6, 2018
  20. Beangone rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread San V Pig 2/10.

Congrats! Beautiful fish and great pic.

Feb 14, 2018