Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Wow! Excellent! To me it confirms the old saying that 90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fishermen.

Jul 3, 2020 at 6:57 PM
  2. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Wow! Excellent! To me it confirms the old saying that 90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fishermen.

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  3. dilatedppls rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread so apparently....

I rarely venture in to the lounge, for good reason, so it was refreshing to see an intelligent, well thought out and articulate comment...

Jun 17, 2020
  4. toolbox rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Okay, I'll say it. I think eliminating boats and just having tubes and kayaks STINKS. I've been fishing Barrett off and on since 98...

Jun 12, 2020
  5. Oscar-Mike rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Okay, I'll say it. I think eliminating boats and just having tubes and kayaks STINKS. I've been fishing Barrett off and on since 98...

Jun 12, 2020
  6. MaskedFisherDUDE rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Jun 12, 2020
  7. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

See what I told you Little C? Concentrate on your two upcoming fishing trips to Minnesota and don"t engage with kooks like Dano. Even...

Jun 3, 2020
  8. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Nobody is offended or hurt by your silly comments Dano. We just think you need to get a life.

Jun 3, 2020
  9. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

I knew it was just a matter of time when hookemdano, the biggest crackpot in the lounge, would come on here with a stupid statement that...

Jun 3, 2020
  10. Fishferdayzzz rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Wow! A succinct and intelligent reply. Next you'll be dismissed as a millenial followed by "oh, it's the left, it's the media, it's the...

Jun 3, 2020
  11. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Hey, we're bored and Barrett, San Vicente and El Cap are closed. Sorry to "ruffle your feathers".

May 30, 2020
  12. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Nobody is offended or hurt by your silly comments Dano. We just think you need to get a life.

May 30, 2020
  13. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

I knew it was just a matter of time when hookemdano, the biggest crackpot in the lounge, would come on here with a stupid statement that...

May 30, 2020
  14. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  15. citruspirate rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  16. mikecheck1212 rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  17. weldon rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  18. weldon rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Wow! A succinct and intelligent reply. Next you'll be dismissed as a millenial followed by "oh, it's the left, it's the media, it's the...

May 30, 2020
  19. dilatedppls rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Purging.

May 30, 2020
  20. SurfHooks rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Hey Creek, stick to The Lounge with the other crackpots.

May 21, 2020