Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Best entertainment I've seen on Barrett reports in a long time. Speaking of long, has the accomplished angler TDUB619 disappeared with...

Oct 5, 2019
  2. bassfisherman619 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Best entertainment I've seen on Barrett reports in a long time. Speaking of long, has the accomplished angler TDUB619 disappeared with...

Oct 3, 2019
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 3, 2019
  4. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Created, dominated, invented, etiquette. This guy is special.

Oct 2, 2019
  5. Bluegill rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Oct 2, 2019
  6. geofish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Anything you say Little C. I forgot that you are special also.

Oct 2, 2019
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Anything you say Little C. I forgot that you are special also.

Sep 30, 2019
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

Sep 30, 2019
  9. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

Not bad Big C. It appears your learning session a few weeks ago with the mayor of Barrett paid off for you. I don't think deeper water...

Sep 22, 2019
  10. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Steak and lobster?! Sure beats my peanut butter and jelly.

Sep 12, 2019
  11. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Madness.

Your report has inspired me to book a September Minnesota fishing trip. Thanks Big C! Also, that guy with you looks familiar.

Aug 14, 2019
  12. fishfanatic rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

There was a segment on tv a while ago saying San V is the best kept secret in San Diego county. Guess the secret is out.

Jun 19, 2019
  13. carlsbadspotty89 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

There was a segment on tv a while ago saying San V is the best kept secret in San Diego county. Guess the secret is out.

Jun 18, 2019
  14. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

Jun 18, 2019
  15. oh da shiz rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

Jun 18, 2019
  16. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread WTF is wrong with some Trumpettes?.

Dwight Eisenhower said before D Day, "If this fails it's all my fault". Robert E. Lee said right after his armies defeat at Gettysburg,...

Jun 6, 2019
  17. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 5/29 Bday report.

HBD Rip! Welcome to the greybeard club!

May 30, 2019
  18. galen rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Big C, I think you are having another senior moment. I believe you are just daydreaming about your smallie and largie trip to Minnesota...

May 23, 2019
  19. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Big C, that's a great shirt you have on there but I don't think your elevator stops at every floor.

May 23, 2019
  20. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Sounds like rockzilla was more dialed in than Big C.

May 23, 2019