Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

I kept reading this informative and entertaining report and expected one of your patented six pounders at the end but, alas, it was not...

Nov 17, 2021
  2. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

I kept reading this informative and entertaining report and expected one of your patented six pounders at the end but, alas, it was not...

Nov 17, 2021
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Now, now Vinny. Don't mention the L word in any fun fishing report.

Oct 3, 2021
  4. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Good job Big C. Glad I could take the picture.

Sep 30, 2021
  5. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Good job Big C. Glad I could take the picture.

Sep 30, 2021
  6. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

I agree. Not very informative for a top notch angler and a man with a masters in journalism.

Sep 25, 2021
  7. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 9/24-Murray Report in a few words.

I agree. Not very informative for a top notch angler and a man with a masters in journalism.

Sep 25, 2021
  8. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

That dude Vinny can flat out fish. A 6 pounder is par for the course for him.

Sep 16, 2021
  9. MaxZmus rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Yeah, it's sad. My brothers have Barrett blackballed me.

Aug 30, 2021
  10. JWall rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Aug 30, 2021
  11. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Aug 28, 2021
  12. afishnsea rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 8/20-SD River.... revisited.

The man, the myth, the legend.

Aug 21, 2021
  13. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 8/20-SD River.... revisited.

Aug 20, 2021
  14. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 7/6-Murray.

Much better than my golf game today.

Jul 6, 2021
  15. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 7/6-Murray.

Much better than my golf game today.

Jul 6, 2021
  16. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 6/23-Morning @Murray: Wind/Sun/Rain & Bass.

Jun 23, 2021
  17. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 6/23-Morning @Murray: Wind/Sun/Rain & Bass.

Jun 23, 2021
  18. tsugg rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

Dude can flat out fish that lake.

May 27, 2021
  19. Nick Arevalo rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

May 26, 2021
  20. fishnfreak rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

May 26, 2021