Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. mikecheck1212 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Hey Creek, stick to The Lounge with the other crackpots.

May 20, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  2. surferjohn rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

May 20, 2020 at 5:01 PM
  3. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Whatever that means. You did give it a "funny" rating though.

May 19, 2020 at 10:08 AM
  4. Creek rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

May 19, 2020 at 6:46 AM
  5. dmorgan3 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

May 18, 2020
  6. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

May 18, 2020
  7. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread San Diego Union article today on city lakes.

Thanks brother! Maybe with it's political implications I should have put it in "The Lounge".

May 16, 2020
  8. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 5/15/20 2nd Trip to Lake Poway.

Mike Long had no problem "catching" bass at Poway Lake.

May 16, 2020
  9. Kahuna bass rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 5/15/20 2nd Trip to Lake Poway.

May 16, 2020
  10. RamonaAngler rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 5/15/20 2nd Trip to Lake Poway.

May 16, 2020
  11. Big Daddy TR21 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Murray-Just had to take a peak.

Nice job Vinny. They should have at least given you 30 seconds.

May 15, 2020
  12. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Murray-Just had to take a peak.

Nice job Vinny. They should have at least given you 30 seconds.

May 15, 2020
  13. Larry M rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Your'e Busted.

I know. I couldn't resist with that one. The Lounge is kinda like a bad car accident. You shouldn't look but you look anyway.

May 9, 2020
  14. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Your'e Busted.

I know. I couldn't resist with that one. The Lounge is kinda like a bad car accident. You shouldn't look but you look anyway.

May 9, 2020
  15. William Ritchie rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Your'e Busted.

I'm surprised they didn't throw him on the ground and handcuff him and then taser him. Oh yeah, he wasn't black.

May 9, 2020
  16. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Your'e Busted.

I'm surprised they didn't throw him on the ground and handcuff him and then taser him. Oh yeah, he wasn't black.

May 9, 2020
  17. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

I apologize for my twin brother. Instead of being positive and hopeful about the future of San Diego fishing he is taking another pot...

May 5, 2020
  18. tsugg rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Yes, that last ad was very distracting. What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, I nominate Linebig and Vinny Bass to be the two...

May 5, 2020
  19. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

I apologize for my twin brother. Instead of being positive and hopeful about the future of San Diego fishing he is taking another pot...

May 5, 2020
  20. Werfless rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread A bass fishing report....

Great pics Big C. Can I go this year? I promise no political talk.

Apr 24, 2020