Ratings MrChatterBait has received

1. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Now, now Vinny. Don't mention the L word in any fun fishing report.

Oct 1, 2021
  2. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Now, now Vinny. Don't mention the L word in any fun fishing report.

Oct 1, 2021
  3. Big C rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Good job Big C. Glad I could take the picture.

Sep 30, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

Yeah, it's sad. My brothers have Barrett blackballed me.

Aug 28, 2021
  5. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread More About Why CIA Assassinated JFK.

I personally think it was Bigfoot that was on the grassy knoll. It should be no problem finding him.

Feb 13, 2021
  6. A-Train rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Poway 1-21.

Excellent! Bigger than Vinny's bass at Murray.

Jan 22, 2021
  7. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Well, Vinny, I know you are the Mayor of Murray and graduated magna cum laude in journalism so maybe you are right. Plako is a smart...

Jan 19, 2021
  8. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Time For The Change Up.

If that's your wife or girlfriend I wouldn't go fishing period.

Jan 18, 2021
  9. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

All of the things you just said I wasn't even remotely referring to. I was a PE major at San Diego State so my main interests were...

Jan 16, 2021
  10. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Invading the Capitol.

You've gone way too far when you call Abraham Lincoln a war criminal. 99.9 % of historians would completely disagree with you. Ya...

Jan 11, 2021
  11. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Not San Diego.....but........Lake Skinner.

I also like Skinner but haven't been there since May. For me the larger models come in the tules where we flip brush hogs, ikas or...

Dec 5, 2020
  12. mcfish rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Trump endorsement for Lounge President and Vice President.

Talk about kicking a man while he's down "lil' C". I think them taking away the boats at Barrett is all apart of the intertwined and...

Dec 2, 2020
  13. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Finally!! Transition officially starting.

What?! Not according to barepixel's fascinating threads. How dare you post this when pixi has so much more valid and interesting...

Nov 24, 2020
  14. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread 10/26-SD River.......shhhhhhh.

Excellent Vinny! Well deserved! I knew you would get a six pounder before the year ended.

Oct 27, 2020
  15. Everydog rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread San Diego Union article today on city lakes.

Sports section reporter Bryce Miller wrote a very good and informative article in this mornings San Diego Union. I met Bryce in October...

May 16, 2020
  16. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Big C, I think you are having another senior moment. I believe you are just daydreaming about your smallie and largie trip to Minnesota...

May 23, 2019