Ratings MrM has received

1. mick rated MrM's post Like in the thread Epic day with the boy.

Was there on Wednesday with my youngest. We fished the shore/dock all day. He caught at least 60 by noon.[ATTACH] I managed a few when I...

May 9, 2015
  2. gatorfan rated MrM's post Winner in the thread Epic day with the boy.

Was there on Wednesday with my youngest. We fished the shore/dock all day. He caught at least 60 by noon.[ATTACH] I managed a few when I...

May 8, 2015
  3. daBASSwrangla rated MrM's post Like in the thread Epic day with the boy.

May 8, 2015
  4. JJbasser rated MrM's post Like in the thread Epic day with the boy.

May 7, 2015
  5. bassgalrascal rated MrM's post Like in the thread Epic day with the boy.

May 7, 2015
  6. otay michael rated MrM's post Like in the thread Epic day with the boy.

May 7, 2015
  7. sargo rated MrM's post Winner in the thread Epic day with the boy.

May 7, 2015
  8. kayakjosh rated MrM's post Like in the thread Cool article.

A nice read. http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-fishing-pros-finally-caught-george-perrys-miracle-bass/

Apr 9, 2015
  9. swings are free rated MrM's post Like in the thread Cool article.

A nice read. http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-fishing-pros-finally-caught-george-perrys-miracle-bass/

Apr 9, 2015