Ratings MVPA12 has given

1. MVPA12 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread El Cap 8/21.

Soooo last year!

Sep 2, 2021
  2. MVPA12 rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

Fishtroll, if you don't like it don't go, that simple. If you cant still catch 50+bass I know if you read the reports they will tell you...

May 27, 2021
  3. MVPA12 rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

I’ve been fishing it from the get go and there has always been plenty of room and plenty of fish. The rest of the year I go to our...

May 27, 2021
  4. MVPA12 rated captbrian's post Like in the thread Leave your plastics at home..

I had close to 100 fish Sunday fishing baby packa craw green pumpkin Texas Rig I think I'll keep bringing my Plastics!

May 12, 2021
  5. MVPA12 rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

Ok, sorry i fell asleep early cause we are leaving early for Barrett too but I got you if you haven’t found one yet. I’m bringing it so...

May 8, 2021
  6. MVPA12 rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread What am I doing wrong in the surf?.

Things will start rockin and rollin once the sand crabs start showing up, in bigger size and numbers.. Corbina, Spotfin, perch and misc...

May 5, 2021
  7. MVPA12 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Fishing Morena.

[ATTACH] Once upon a time...back in the 80s and 90s, you could drive a 4X4 or a dirt bike right down to the dam on a spur trail that...

Apr 24, 2021
  8. MVPA12 rated Ken roe's post Like in the thread El Cap water contact.

With the dark, recent & overall history of El Cap & accidents & deaths, along with the rapidly dropping water level, hopefully the city...

Apr 19, 2021
  9. MVPA12 rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap 2/26.

Got the day off and decided to hit el cap since hodges isnt open. Started the morning off slow with 56 degree water temps. Around noon...

Feb 27, 2021
  10. MVPA12 rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread 9/26 Saturday Barrett Closer for us.

Last trip of the year for us. We went trying to duplicate last years closer with busters but didn’t see the wolf packs. It turned out to...

Sep 29, 2020
  11. MVPA12 rated Rob Fletcher's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/19 PM Trip.

I had some family commitments in the morning, and decided to head out to the lake in the afternoon and fish till dark, Arrived at Pigs...

Sep 25, 2020
  12. MVPA12 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Don’t listen to a word sdfishtroll is saying. I fished the front last Sunday from open to noon and got 31 to hand. Plenty of fish on...

Jul 25, 2020
  13. MVPA12 rated Kellen's post Funny in the thread What's the Deal???.

I just talked to Russell Black about this, and he is aware of it now. He said he'll schedule a day soon to come take a look. He did say...

May 24, 2016