Ratings MVPA12 has received

1. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread LJ Bass Fishing! 11/13.

isnt that in the MPA's

Nov 18, 2021
  2. Nick Arevalo rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

ask our cover story boy, M.L. Watch the pro snagging, I mean catching , double d bass. Jennings at night.

Aug 24, 2021
  3. Legerdary rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

ask our cover story boy, M.L. Watch the pro snagging, I mean catching , double d bass. Jennings at night.

Aug 20, 2021
  4. objetty rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread 8/18 Skinnies.

Saw this many years ago when the bass were skinney and crapping out plastic. Too many fish that are caught and released IMO. Fishing was...

Aug 19, 2021
  5. VinnyBass rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

Aug 19, 2021
  6. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread 8/18 Skinnies.

Saw this many years ago when the bass were skinney and crapping out plastic. Too many fish that are caught and released IMO. Fishing was...

Aug 19, 2021
  7. JOE HAMMOND rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

Aug 19, 2021
  8. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

Aug 19, 2021
  9. fisheromen rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Tubin 7/14.

black............there I said it.

Jul 20, 2021
  10. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread For Sale Full tube ticket 7/21.

PM sent

Jul 19, 2021
  11. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

hell, they won't let you walk your dog around the area because the animal mite take a dump in a butterfly sanctuary. Like all...

Jul 13, 2021
  12. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread For Sale Kayak / Tube Reservation: Sat. 6/19.

Pm sent

Jun 18, 2021
  13. BoatRide rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread For Sale SOLD! 2 Tube/Kayak Spots and 1 parking for June 20th.

why so much?

Jun 15, 2021
  14. gnohs rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Please have some respect for your fellow anglers.

I had a couple of guys do that to me last week and they were wondering why they were not catching bass every cast like me. I told them...

Jun 14, 2021
  15. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Please have some respect for your fellow anglers.

I had a couple of guys do that to me last week and they were wondering why they were not catching bass every cast like me. I told them...

Jun 13, 2021
  16. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Quagga mussels.

I've seen the ducks munching on them but I don't think they are the ones killing them off. I know the mussels don't like being out of...

May 29, 2021
  17. tsugg rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Quagga mussels.

getting Quaggaed at cap was a common problem when swinging on a fish. Went through a lot of lures and line back then. I think they died...

May 29, 2021
  18. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Quagga mussels.

getting Quaggaed at cap was a common problem when swinging on a fish. Went through a lot of lures and line back then. I think they died...

May 28, 2021
  19. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice fish.

May 18, 2021
  20. Bowlmilk rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread IV run oddities 05.14/15....

nice mixed bag.:emoji_thumbsup:

May 18, 2021