Ratings MVPA12 has received

1. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

it always amazes me how selfish people are. No consideration of others. Probably said to himself, Hey I got the best parking spot on the...

May 16, 2021
  2. Brett D. rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

it always amazes me how selfish people are. No consideration of others. Probably said to himself, Hey I got the best parking spot on the...

May 16, 2021
  3. Barrettpicoftheday rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

May 16, 2021
  4. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread IV run oddities 05.14/15....

nice mixed bag.:emoji_thumbsup:

May 16, 2021
  5. mcfish rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread IV run oddities 05.14/15....

nice mixed bag.:emoji_thumbsup:

May 16, 2021
  6. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread DELETED.

:emoji_call_me:

May 15, 2021
  7. tk4seven rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread DELETED.

:emoji_call_me:

May 15, 2021
  8. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap 5/14 Last trip on little round boat.

Was there as well. Boats kept piling in. After a while they just play leap frog with each other. I sat in the same spot all morning with...

May 15, 2021
  9. mcfish rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap Tuesday.

nice, yeah there are sum bigguns out there. Was there as well snag. Crushed them on rage craw. what are you fishing out of.

May 14, 2021
  10. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap Tuesday.

In my 14' grizzly tracker. Usually im in my P.A. 12

May 12, 2021
  11. Snag rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap Tuesday.

In my 14' grizzly tracker. Usually im in my P.A. 12

May 12, 2021
  12. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap Tuesday.

nice, yeah there are sum bigguns out there. Was there as well snag. Crushed them on rage craw. what are you fishing out of.

May 12, 2021
  13. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Tuber(s) cheating.

usually those boys are in a slightly bigger boat with more HP. Check your barbs boys and girls as f and g are looking for revenue.

May 10, 2021
  14. diegofish rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

way to step up toolbox.:emoji_thumbsup:

May 9, 2021
  15. toolbox rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

only place around here in the east county open that early for fisherman.

May 9, 2021
  16. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

only place around here in the east county open that early for fisherman.

May 9, 2021
  17. toolbox rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

May 9, 2021
  18. Barrettpicoftheday rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

May 9, 2021
  19. MaxZmus rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

May 9, 2021
  20. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

May 8, 2021