Ratings MVPA12 has received

1. Everydog rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

way to step up toolbox.:emoji_thumbsup:

May 8, 2021
  2. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread For Sale Tube ticket available for May 8th.

$100 Is for a boat spot, not a tube spot!

May 5, 2021
  3. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread For Trade May 9th trade.

boat or tube. I have may 29 kayak ticket

May 4, 2021
  4. Snag rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap.

nice bluegill. Been catching a bunch of those in between the big girls like that. yum:emoji_sunglasses:

May 4, 2021
  5. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap.

nice bluegill. Been catching a bunch of those in between the big girls like that. yum:emoji_sunglasses:

May 3, 2021
  6. mcfish rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap water contact.

Caps road is soooo bad I won't even drag my boat there and no plans to improve it. No one is there to enforce rules and I'm there at...

Apr 22, 2021
  7. fisheromen rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El cap on a tues.

Did the same thing except I went home and came back in a hour and then was able to load right up. Went to my favorite spots and found...

Apr 21, 2021
  8. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El cap on a tues.

Did the same thing except I went home and came back in a hour and then was able to load right up. Went to my favorite spots and found...

Apr 21, 2021
  9. diegofish rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Buying Super bummed out.

I'll buy your tube spot if it becomes too much of a hassle or expense.

Apr 19, 2021
  10. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap water contact.

Caps road is soooo bad I won't even drag my boat there and no plans to improve it. No one is there to enforce rules and I'm there at...

Apr 19, 2021
  11. Ken roe rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap water contact.

Apr 19, 2021
  12. afishnsea rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread El Cap water contact.

Apr 19, 2021
  13. afishnsea rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

fished loveland since the early 70s. Nothing has changed except where you could fish legally. SWA has always been in charge. Never could...

Apr 17, 2021
  14. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Current S.D. Lake open and closure schedule.

I was there @ 630. Saw a bunch of rigs leaving half way down el monte and thought something was up. Called city lakes and said it was a...

Apr 12, 2021
  15. Tony Vegas rated MVPA12's post Helpful in the thread Current S.D. Lake open and closure schedule.

I was there @ 630. Saw a bunch of rigs leaving half way down el monte and thought something was up. Called city lakes and said it was a...

Apr 12, 2021
  16. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap 2/26.

nice day. How deep?

Feb 27, 2021
  17. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap Kayak question!.

fish sundays regularly.

Oct 4, 2020
  18. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Ticketmaster soldout still in person spots?.

X2 I just looked myself. Anyone got a spot for the morning?:emoji_pray:

Sep 29, 2020
  19. MaxZmus rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Big "B" better than ever.

Launched from the docks pre light this morning and turned toward the dam. Rounded the corner to get out of the first light wind. A chili...

Sep 29, 2020
  20. fishfanatic rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Big "B" better than ever.

Launched from the docks pre light this morning and turned toward the dam. Rounded the corner to get out of the first light wind. A chili...

Sep 28, 2020