Ratings MVPA12 has received

1. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake....New Personal Best.

:emoji_thumbsup:well done in the heat.

Aug 30, 2020
  2. mcfish rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread cap 8/22 morning.

found a pattern with micro jigs but all the fish were under 12" except the 2lber with the robo. Nothing picture worthy but a consistant...

Aug 21, 2020
  3. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Looking for Tips this weekend.

look at previous posts/video

Aug 21, 2020
  4. fisheromen rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread cap 8/22 morning.

found a pattern with micro jigs but all the fish were under 12" except the 2lber with the robo. Nothing picture worthy but a consistant...

Aug 21, 2020
  5. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread cap 8/22 morning.

Aug 21, 2020
  6. fishnfreak rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread cap 8/22 morning.

Aug 21, 2020
  7. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake Bass fishing video.

nice. You know what amazes me the most is that they had to make a sign to not park in front of the ramp. It always pissed me off when...

Aug 19, 2020
  8. CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake Bass fishing video.

nice. You know what amazes me the most is that they had to make a sign to not park in front of the ramp. It always pissed me off when...

Aug 19, 2020
  9. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Otay Michael.

wtf :emoji_thinking:

Aug 17, 2020
  10. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread FOUND.

cut line :emoji_astonished:

Aug 16, 2020
  11. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread FOUND.

found a nice new float tube in the middle of the bay and nobody in it. tell me where and what kind and its yours.

Aug 16, 2020
  12. spicymayo rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread FOUND.

found a nice new float tube in the middle of the bay and nobody in it. tell me where and what kind and its yours.

Aug 16, 2020
  13. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap 8/15.

nice. how were the gnats?

Aug 16, 2020
  14. Rawgarden710 rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread FOUND.

Aug 16, 2020
  15. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread EL CAP.

lots of green gnats on the brush in the morning. Not sure about the evening.

Aug 15, 2020
  16. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread pay at the gate.

can you pay at the gate or do you need to go through TM?

Aug 7, 2020
  17. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Mono county open 5/23.

FYI>grant lake campground is only open to season long campers only. They will not be open for short term including the marina and...

Jun 4, 2020
  18. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Mono county open 5/23.

headed up to grant this weekend for the summer:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: gonna get some peace and quiet away from this chaos....

Jun 3, 2020
  19. andrew pate rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

What if everyone pulled there boat down to the offices of these elected officials and started a protest / caravan to give them a...

May 10, 2020
  20. chrismcgill rated MVPA12's post Disagree in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

What if everyone pulled there boat down to the offices of these elected officials and started a protest / caravan to give them a...

May 9, 2020