Ratings MVPA12 has received

1. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread LJ Bass Fishing! 11/13.

isnt that in the MPA's

Nov 18, 2021
  2. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread 8/18 Skinnies.

Saw this many years ago when the bass were skinney and crapping out plastic. Too many fish that are caught and released IMO. Fishing was...

Aug 19, 2021
  3. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

ask our cover story boy, M.L. Watch the pro snagging, I mean catching , double d bass. Jennings at night.

Aug 19, 2021
  4. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread For Sale Full tube ticket 7/21.

PM sent

Jul 19, 2021
  5. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread For Sale Kayak / Tube Reservation: Sat. 6/19.

Pm sent

Jun 18, 2021
  6. BoatRide rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread For Sale SOLD! 2 Tube/Kayak Spots and 1 parking for June 20th.

why so much?

Jun 15, 2021
  7. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Please have some respect for your fellow anglers.

I had a couple of guys do that to me last week and they were wondering why they were not catching bass every cast like me. I told them...

Jun 13, 2021
  8. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Quagga mussels.

I've seen the ducks munching on them but I don't think they are the ones killing them off. I know the mussels don't like being out of...

May 29, 2021
  9. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Quagga mussels.

getting Quaggaed at cap was a common problem when swinging on a fish. Went through a lot of lures and line back then. I think they died...

May 28, 2021
  10. Snag rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice fish.

May 17, 2021
  11. rockzilla rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

it always amazes me how selfish people are. No consideration of others. Probably said to himself, Hey I got the best parking spot on the...

May 17, 2021
  12. snookslayer rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

it always amazes me how selfish people are. No consideration of others. Probably said to himself, Hey I got the best parking spot on the...

May 17, 2021
  13. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

May 16, 2021
  14. Brett D. rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

May 16, 2021
  15. Barrettpicoftheday rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

May 16, 2021
  16. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread IV run oddities 05.14/15....

nice mixed bag.:emoji_thumbsup:

May 16, 2021
  17. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread DELETED.

:emoji_call_me:

May 15, 2021
  18. tk4seven rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread DELETED.

:emoji_call_me:

May 15, 2021
  19. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap 5/14 Last trip on little round boat.

Was there as well. Boats kept piling in. After a while they just play leap frog with each other. I sat in the same spot all morning with...

May 15, 2021
  20. mcfish rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap Tuesday.

nice, yeah there are sum bigguns out there. Was there as well snag. Crushed them on rage craw. what are you fishing out of.

May 14, 2021