Ratings MVPA12 has received

1. objetty rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread 8/18 Skinnies.

Saw this many years ago when the bass were skinney and crapping out plastic. Too many fish that are caught and released IMO. Fishing was...

Aug 19, 2021
  2. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

hell, they won't let you walk your dog around the area because the animal mite take a dump in a butterfly sanctuary. Like all...

Jul 13, 2021
  3. tsugg rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Quagga mussels.

getting Quaggaed at cap was a common problem when swinging on a fish. Went through a lot of lures and line back then. I think they died...

May 29, 2021
  4. Bowlmilk rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread IV run oddities 05.14/15....

nice mixed bag.:emoji_thumbsup:

May 18, 2021
  5. mcfish rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread IV run oddities 05.14/15....

nice mixed bag.:emoji_thumbsup:

May 16, 2021
  6. diegofish rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

way to step up toolbox.:emoji_thumbsup:

May 9, 2021
  7. toolbox rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

only place around here in the east county open that early for fisherman.

May 9, 2021
  8. MaxZmus rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

May 9, 2021
  9. Everydog rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

May 8, 2021
  10. afishnsea rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread El Cap water contact.

Caps road is soooo bad I won't even drag my boat there and no plans to improve it. No one is there to enforce rules and I'm there at...

Apr 19, 2021
  11. afishnsea rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

fished loveland since the early 70s. Nothing has changed except where you could fish legally. SWA has always been in charge. Never could...

Apr 17, 2021
  12. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Valley fire.

:emoji_pray: and to all working on it.

Sep 7, 2020
  13. fisheromen rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Valley fire.

Sep 7, 2020
  14. William Ritchie rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Valley fire.

Sep 7, 2020
  15. toolbox rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread Valley fire.

Sep 7, 2020
  16. fishnfreak rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread cap 8/22 morning.

found a pattern with micro jigs but all the fish were under 12" except the 2lber with the robo. Nothing picture worthy but a consistant...

Aug 21, 2020
  17. tsugg rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread cap.

floated around el cap yesterday looking for bass. It has been slow for me until yesterday when I found the pattern. Finesse baits very...

Mar 10, 2020
  18. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread 6/22 reel froggy no pics.

Dont forget barrett is closed now the first wed of the month. Thank you, water dist.:emoji_middle_finger:

Jun 26, 2019
  19. fisheromen rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread 6/6 Report.

thanks to EWG hooks. Hooks them in the top of the mouth and right through the eye.

Jun 8, 2018
  20. sdfishtroll rated MVPA12's post Agree in the thread why?.

do people park their vehicles on the launch ramp at pigs point as if they are the only ones using the ramp. Since fishing sucks I...

May 28, 2018