Ratings MVPA12 has received

1. Nick Arevalo rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

ask our cover story boy, M.L. Watch the pro snagging, I mean catching , double d bass. Jennings at night.

Aug 24, 2021
  2. Legerdary rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

ask our cover story boy, M.L. Watch the pro snagging, I mean catching , double d bass. Jennings at night.

Aug 20, 2021
  3. VinnyBass rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

Aug 19, 2021
  4. JOE HAMMOND rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

Aug 19, 2021
  5. fisheromen rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Tubin 7/14.

black............there I said it.

Jul 20, 2021
  6. gnohs rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Please have some respect for your fellow anglers.

I had a couple of guys do that to me last week and they were wondering why they were not catching bass every cast like me. I told them...

Jun 14, 2021
  7. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice fish.

May 18, 2021
  8. diegofish rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Buying Super bummed out.

I'll buy your tube spot if it becomes too much of a hassle or expense.

Apr 19, 2021
  9. fishfanatic rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Otay Michael.

wtf :emoji_thinking:

Sep 3, 2020
  10. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Otay Michael.

wtf :emoji_thinking:

Aug 17, 2020
  11. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread FOUND.

found a nice new float tube in the middle of the bay and nobody in it. tell me where and what kind and its yours.

Aug 16, 2020
  12. spicymayo rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread FOUND.

found a nice new float tube in the middle of the bay and nobody in it. tell me where and what kind and its yours.

Aug 16, 2020
  13. MaxZmus rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread JUST THE FACTS part 2.

The one that works. Experiment its fun.:emoji_sunglasses:

Jun 1, 2018
  14. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread why?.

do people park their vehicles on the launch ramp at pigs point as if they are the only ones using the ramp. Since fishing sucks I...

May 30, 2018
  15. MaxZmus rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Spent the day with Capt. Ray: 5/26/18.

Can I get gps coordinates on that point. :emoji_call_me: I'm going Wednesday

May 28, 2018
  16. sdfishtroll rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Any info on fish.

my big fish yesterday had red tail and anus. She looked spawned out. 6lb head but only 3.5lb actual weight

May 18, 2018
  17. MaxZmus rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread Buying Barrett opener or any date.

Thanks for the offer.

Apr 12, 2018
  18. Larry M rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread What's the strangest thing you've caught?.

7lb lobster off the helicopter ramp. yum. oops

May 24, 2017
  19. Werfless rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread What's the strangest thing you've caught?.

7lb lobster off the helicopter ramp. yum. oops

May 24, 2017