Ratings naimad has given

1. naimad rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Boredom 12/11.

Couldn't sleep left the house at 9 and just got back went 2 for 3 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 12, 2019 at 2:50 AM
  2. naimad rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Hump day 12/11.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Shorefished MB this morning for a decent sesh. Hit 4 spots this morning...

Dec 11, 2019 at 4:51 PM
  3. naimad rated SidneyRoberts's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Park Report.

Cast my three rods out at the tip of mission bay park, across from Fiesta Island. Staring at Google Maps and followed a hunch. Caught...

Dec 11, 2019 at 2:51 PM
  4. naimad rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Amount of poles.

Floating condoms the whole nine

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:59 PM
  5. naimad rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

2 rod stamp is for freshwater. Different rules for the salt.

Dec 11, 2019 at 12:11 PM
  6. naimad rated Noms's post Agree in the thread Buying darksleepers/hookupbaits/spotted bay bass gear.

East county bait and tackle has dark sleepers and turners/Dana's landing has the hook up baits.

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:07 AM
  7. naimad rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread TGIF 12/6 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A little shorefishing session this morning. After getting bit pretty good yesterday I...

Dec 6, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  8. naimad rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Thursday 12/5 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 5, 2019
  9. naimad rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Tuesday 12/3 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 3, 2019
  10. naimad rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Monday MB sesh 12/2.

Went out shorefishing MB this morning. The last couple days have been brutally slow...matter of fact the last two days not only didn't...

Dec 2, 2019
  11. naimad rated kciuchta's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Potato bread, turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, maybe some gravy for dunking. My all time favorite sandwich. Go ahead, judge away.......

Dec 2, 2019
  12. naimad rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread south shores park.

Just don’t fish on the boat ramp docks. You can fish either side of them tho. If you travel left, you can go behind sea world until you...

Dec 1, 2019
  13. naimad rated Chris73's post Like in the thread New PB Corvina 11/29.

What's up SDFISH, I had some awesome session right after heavy rain in the past. So today is perfect condition what i'm waiting for. It...

Nov 29, 2019
  14. naimad rated Bear6813's post Like in the thread They're Heeere!.

Out at my usual AO after being blown out of 2 other spots and Mom came out to play. Solid 43" going back for more tight lines to you...

Nov 29, 2019
  15. naimad rated tsugg's post Like in the thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL SDFISH PEEPS!!!!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 29, 2019
  16. naimad rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Hump day 11/27 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 27, 2019
  17. naimad rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Hump day 11/27 MB shorefishing.

Got out this morning for a little spottie sesh. Real nice morning, warmer than the last couple days. Didn't find any real hotspot but...

Nov 27, 2019
  18. naimad rated sdguero's post Like in the thread SD Bay Report: 11/24.

Fishing was good yesterday in the big bay. We started on the elbow around 6:30 AM and worked out way back to the marina via the flats...

Nov 25, 2019
  19. naimad rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread Last 3 Sessions 11/24/19.

It's been a while since my last post. I was able to land 10 spotted bay bass and 1 sandy. Until The Next Time... Fish On... [ATTACH]...

Nov 24, 2019