Ratings naimad has given

1. naimad rated DropShotnKid's post Like in the thread For Sale Engel Live Bait Cooler 30 qt..

For sale. Cash only. Local meet up only. Selling my brand new, never used Engel live bait cooler. Moving and lightening my moving...

Jun 29, 2020 at 3:42 PM
  2. naimad rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Monday AM MB crazy sesh......sundowner update.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 22, 2020
  3. naimad rated skrilla's post Like in the thread For Sale Raishadow MB844 Patriotic colors.

Custom Rainshadow MB844. 7' 12-20lb., 3/8-1oz RX6 graphite blank. Cork and EVA split grip, Carbon Kevlar reel seat hood/fore grip....

Jun 11, 2020
  4. naimad rated kyle12345's post Like in the thread For Sale Newells -P220, P229, S332-5 Free for Vets.

First off, I must say thank you to our veterans, I have family who served and are serving and I really appreciate their service. My...

Jun 9, 2020
  5. naimad rated Noms's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

This is what ended up coming home with me. Took it out for the maiden voyage today. I've only driven rental boats. So it was kinda...

Jun 6, 2020
  6. naimad rated jusbayz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bomber Fat Free Shad Crankbaits.

Love some Fat Free Shad (Excaliber!!!) cranks! PB Hali @ 31", bumping bottom at Aqua Hedionda w/ Tennesee Shad ol' school model.

Jun 2, 2020
  7. naimad rated James1973's post Like in the thread Big Bay family outing..

Well, our bay fishing has been once a year recently, but this is our second outing as a family with the wife and boys in 2 weeks. We...

May 25, 2020
  8. naimad rated Redjim's post Like in the thread Made my day.

I've been spending way too much time on land lately so I stopped by H and M on the way home from work on the off chance there would be...

May 25, 2020
  9. naimad rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 05/23/20 Sesh....

Went out for an hour with my Son I was able to land 3 SBB and my Son landed 2. Going to head out tomorrow for another hour or so. Until...

May 23, 2020
  10. naimad rated Diver278's post Like in the thread J st boat ramp closed again..

They opened part of the parking lot at J st so some parking now. Just got back from there.

May 23, 2020
  11. naimad rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Mb 5/22 lost kayak paddle.

Hit the water around noon, missed a couple bites trolling the a rig. Made it out to the jetty and ended up getting on a steady bite....

May 23, 2020
  12. naimad rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Birthday Calico.

Went out to Jetty early this morning looking for my favorite bass as little treat for my 21st. I was rewarded with a solid 16in fish...

May 19, 2020
  13. naimad rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Batiquitos bite is on.

I tried to slip out to my halibut honey hole in the surf today but got stopped at the first guard tower by Encinitas city crew. Nice...

May 18, 2020
  14. naimad rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Found A Tugger.

While making bait, I decided to bring a heavy set up and cast a piece of mackeral out. About an hour into the soak, my rod doubles over...

May 18, 2020
  15. naimad rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Any reloaders here?.

With the lockdown and all, I found myself going through my reloading bench and sorted through all of the spent brass I’ve been meaning...

May 17, 2020
  16. naimad rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

They get like four feet across or something... Lol: Google some pics, crazy stuff

May 16, 2020
  17. naimad rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

Definitely a kelpfish

May 16, 2020
  18. naimad rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Fisherman's Landing Tackle Open.

For anyone that is interested, Fisherman's Landing tackleshop will open on Monday, call in and make your order and they will bring it...

Apr 11, 2020