Ratings naimad has given

1. naimad rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread New 2020 low profile Penn baitcasters.

I believe Pure Fishing owns Penn , they have the experience with the Abu Garcia line , if you study the pics on line the Penn look...

Jul 9, 2020 at 5:44 AM
  2. naimad rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Orange Calico.

Spawning time...

Jul 5, 2020
  3. naimad rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Nathan fletcher.

[ATTACH] Uh oh, I got a “disagree” lol. Must be a Fletcher fan amongst us. I just found this on another site, so I took a screenshot...

Jun 11, 2020
  4. naimad rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Taking buddy fishing....

I recommend reading the two threads pinned in this forum by djtrillz, fishing mission bay and fishing san diego bay are the titles I believe

May 23, 2020
  5. naimad rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread San Diego Supervisor Says Only 6 Of 194 Coronavirus-Recorded Deaths ‘Pure’ Coronavirus Deaths.

Stay home, save lives! All it cost is freedom. We should ban driving cars, alcohol, tobacco, sugary foods...because it will save lives...

May 23, 2020
  6. naimad rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread No gaslighting on my watch Mr Trump.

Yet you started this thread as an attack on your President...pos

Mar 30, 2020
  7. naimad rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread No gaslighting on my watch Mr Trump.

Really? Do you mainstream Madow into your bloodstream. Give me a freaking break you troll. Now is not the time for this. In January...

Mar 30, 2020
  8. naimad rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread No gaslighting on my watch Mr Trump.

Did you really ignore all the facts...AGAIN? They're posted in this thread. All of that was labeled racist by the freedom hating...

Mar 30, 2020
  9. naimad rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread No gaslighting on my watch Mr Trump.

It's all always President Trump's fault to the deranged freedom hating liberal like scisports

Mar 30, 2020
  10. naimad rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Worth waiting out for Fred Hall?.

Fred Hall show is great but wouldn't count on a discount... By the time you pay for parking, entry, savings is out the window......

Jan 3, 2020
  11. naimad rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

Consider yourself lucky .Take the warning with thanks . It is 2020 and a citation could easily have been the result . A DFW officer may...

Jan 2, 2020
  12. naimad rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Spanish Landing at night?.

Anywhere after dark is sketchy these days. Try to have someone with you, all the times I’ve had people with me I’ve never encountered...

Dec 14, 2019
  13. naimad rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

2 rod stamp is for freshwater. Different rules for the salt.

Dec 11, 2019
  14. naimad rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread south shores park.

Just don’t fish on the boat ramp docks. You can fish either side of them tho. If you travel left, you can go behind sea world until you...

Dec 1, 2019
  15. naimad rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

We only hate people who live off of our tax money and hard work, who are perfectly capable of working themselves! Throughout history,...

Nov 13, 2019
  16. naimad rated HK_Supermarket's post Agree in the thread New Seaforth AM - 11/09.

Just FYI those patches don't work if you apply them the morning of. You have to apply it at least 4 hours in advance. You're probably...

Nov 12, 2019
  17. naimad rated Creek's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Ya.. because NY and CA completely suck dry wind.

Nov 12, 2019
  18. naimad rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Thanks Vets..

Huge thank you to all who have served.

Nov 11, 2019