Ratings naimad has given

1. naimad rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread south shores park.

Just don’t fish on the boat ramp docks. You can fish either side of them tho. If you travel left, you can go behind sea world until you...

Dec 1, 2019 at 4:11 AM
  2. naimad rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

We only hate people who live off of our tax money and hard work, who are perfectly capable of working themselves! Throughout history,...

Nov 13, 2019
  3. naimad rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Is this fixable?.

If the rod was shipped broken call the vendor and have it replaced , have them send you a shipping label that cost nothing . The...

Nov 12, 2019
  4. naimad rated HK_Supermarket's post Agree in the thread New Seaforth AM - 11/09.

Just FYI those patches don't work if you apply them the morning of. You have to apply it at least 4 hours in advance. You're probably...

Nov 12, 2019
  5. naimad rated Creek's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Ya.. because NY and CA completely suck dry wind.

Nov 12, 2019
  6. naimad rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Thanks Vets..

Huge thank you to all who have served.

Nov 11, 2019
  7. naimad rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Thanks Vets..

Thanks also to you Larry M ! Thank you to all that served honorably and helped keep us safe and made this country great!

Nov 11, 2019
  8. naimad rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Thanks Vets..

. [ATTACH]

Nov 11, 2019
  9. naimad rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Thank you all who are living and those who have passed ..

Just got off the phone with my favorite vet, my dad. I thanked him for his service, he laughed and told me he just went on the bus when...

Nov 11, 2019
  10. naimad rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Thank you all who are living and those who have passed ..

On this Veterans day I would like to give my personal THANK YOU to those who have served and died for our freedoms . I for one will not...

Nov 11, 2019
  11. naimad rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Gas tax being use for the bullet train.

They could build more freeways or expand the ones we have now. However it doesn't go along with the plan to punish voters that use a...

Nov 4, 2019
  12. naimad rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Stay alive... Stay out..

Oct 30, 2019
  13. naimad rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread Bye Bye, Baghdadi.

Amen. I hope he was disappointed when he went to the gates and was told what he would truly be facing in his afterlife.

Oct 27, 2019
  14. naimad rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Bye Bye, Baghdadi.

Thank you Mr President !! I have no doubt Schiff and Pelosi are highly HIGHLY pizzed off because they werent notified that our...

Oct 27, 2019
  15. naimad rated Creek's post Agree in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

The disarming thing will happen. The only people in this state with lethal weapons at their disposal will be the politicians, their...

Oct 17, 2019
  16. naimad rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Dems and your guns!.

We had to show our birth certificate for a passport. Our son had to show his birth certificate to get his new job at UCSD. But you don't...

Sep 21, 2019
  17. naimad rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Sorry, fisheromen .. not buying it. Don't think Christ would log onto an internet forum, call people pigs and neandarthals, crow about...

Sep 18, 2019
  18. naimad rated FOE_RUNNER's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island rocks.

I like your theory! It's just a long walk down the rocks. I'm not as nimble and coordinated when I was younger. But I would like to...

Sep 1, 2019
  19. naimad rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Paddle Boarders, Kayakers, and drift boats.

My beef is the lack of respect. I get they hug the shore for safety reasons but have some common courtesy. If someone is fishing don't...

Aug 13, 2019
  20. naimad rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread No way he was going to trial..

Suicide watch is supposed to be keeping the guy from committing suicide....not watching while somebody "helps" him commit...

Aug 10, 2019