Ratings naimad has received

1. cavedog619 rated naimad's post Like in the thread Offshore kayak partner for next week.

Sea Samurai-La Jolla Kayak Fishing

Dec 15, 2019 at 10:09 AM
  2. F1$H rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Offshore kayak partner for next week.

Dec 14, 2019 at 9:49 PM
  3. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Offshore kayak partner for next week.

Dec 14, 2019 at 9:15 PM
  4. Bear6813 rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

was told by F&G guy you can use as many poles as you want In the bay as long as you can manage them

Dec 13, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  5. fishboy92 rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

was told by F&G guy you can use as many poles as you want In the bay as long as you can manage them

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  6. swings are free rated naimad's post Like in the thread Amount of poles.

Dec 11, 2019 at 12:19 PM
  7. kciuchta rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Dudley's potato bread makes awesome turkey sandwiches Irish Potato – Dudley's Bakery

Dec 2, 2019
  8. salt water guy rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Dudley's potato bread makes awesome turkey sandwiches Irish Potato – Dudley's Bakery

Nov 30, 2019
  9. Medicated fisherman rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Nov 29, 2019
  10. Larry M rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Nov 29, 2019
  11. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Nov 29, 2019
  12. Noms rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

thanks Noms I noticed the UC website has a bunch of there rod info mixed up all the factory bay bass rods I have seen have the same...

Nov 17, 2019
  13. Noms rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

SOLD THANKS [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 17, 2019
  14. Rawdeezy rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

Nov 16, 2019
  15. von_smozel rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

Nov 16, 2019
  16. OG MUDBONE rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

Nov 16, 2019
  17. jusbayz rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

Nov 16, 2019
  18. NibbleSquad rated naimad's post Funny in the thread For Sale Offshore Angler Mark Pack Hippo Ranger Tackle Bag.

i guess you still dont get i had it at $80.00 and have been dropping the price from there i am asking $60.00 know if you got a problem...

Nov 13, 2019
  19. Kahuna bass rated naimad's post Like in the thread New Seaforth AM - 11/09.

try the Bonine chewable pills next time they work Bonine

Nov 13, 2019
  20. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread 11-7 North County and new rod.

I bought a brand new Okuma Komodo KDS 463p that was broken right out of the box so there is always a few that are going to get past QC

Nov 11, 2019