Ratings naimad has received

1. Kesepton rated naimad's post Like in the thread Target Shooting on BLM Land.

Painted Gorge Rd in Plaster City has a few good spots drive past the private camping areas there are some spots that are pretty nice to...

Jan 1, 2020
  2. cavedog619 rated naimad's post Like in the thread Target Shooting on BLM Land.

Painted Gorge Rd in Plaster City has a few good spots drive past the private camping areas there are some spots that are pretty nice to...

Jan 1, 2020
  3. JeremyFWright rated naimad's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

I use Sunline Super FC Sniper Sunline Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon - Tackle Warehouse

Dec 20, 2019
  4. FisherLars rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

I use Sunline Super FC Sniper Sunline Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon - Tackle Warehouse

Dec 17, 2019
  5. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Dec 17, 2019
  6. cavedog619 rated naimad's post Like in the thread Offshore kayak partner for next week.

Sea Samurai-La Jolla Kayak Fishing

Dec 15, 2019
  7. F1$H rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Offshore kayak partner for next week.

Dec 14, 2019
  8. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Offshore kayak partner for next week.

Dec 14, 2019
  9. Bear6813 rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

was told by F&G guy you can use as many poles as you want In the bay as long as you can manage them

Dec 13, 2019
  10. fishboy92 rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

was told by F&G guy you can use as many poles as you want In the bay as long as you can manage them

Dec 11, 2019
  11. swings are free rated naimad's post Like in the thread Amount of poles.

Dec 11, 2019
  12. kciuchta rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Dudley's potato bread makes awesome turkey sandwiches Irish Potato – Dudley's Bakery

Dec 2, 2019
  13. salt water guy rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Dudley's potato bread makes awesome turkey sandwiches Irish Potato – Dudley's Bakery

Nov 30, 2019
  14. Medicated fisherman rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Nov 29, 2019
  15. Larry M rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Nov 29, 2019
  16. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Nov 29, 2019
  17. Noms rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

thanks Noms I noticed the UC website has a bunch of there rod info mixed up all the factory bay bass rods I have seen have the same...

Nov 17, 2019