Ratings naimad has received

1. cavedog619 rated naimad's post Like in the thread Kayak cart info.

I have a Hobie PA went with the hobie trax 2-30 with beach wheels but also been looking at the wilderness system heavy duty kayak cart I...

Aug 13, 2020 at 9:52 AM
  2. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Kayak cart info.

I have a Hobie PA went with the hobie trax 2-30 with beach wheels but also been looking at the wilderness system heavy duty kayak cart I...

Aug 10, 2020 at 6:57 PM
  3. old_rookie rated naimad's post Helpful in the thread Kayak cart info.

Aug 10, 2020 at 4:00 PM
  4. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Inshore Rod Choices for 2020.

Pacific Coast Bait and Tackle Fisherman's Landing Seaforth

Aug 6, 2020
  5. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Savage Gear Large Tackle Bag.

SOLD THANKS [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Aug 1, 2020
  6. cavedog619 rated naimad's post Helpful in the thread Kayak Rod Length.

fishing mostly 8' rods on my yak for inshore stuff one big drawback to the longer rods is getting the line through the guides when re...

Jul 28, 2020
  7. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Kayak Rod Length.

fishing mostly 8' rods on my yak for inshore stuff one big drawback to the longer rods is getting the line through the guides when re...

Jul 28, 2020
  8. scotchy rated naimad's post Helpful in the thread Kayak Rod Length.

Jul 28, 2020
  9. NibbleSquad rated naimad's post Like in the thread Kayak Rod Length.

Jul 28, 2020
  10. Noms rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Saltwater Bass Rod.

Phenix M1 inshore Phenix Black Diamond Inshore UC Bay Bass Daiwa Proteus Inshore Turners Californian rods Graftech sold at turners

Jul 15, 2020
  11. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Saltwater Bass Rod.

Phenix M1 inshore Phenix Black Diamond Inshore UC Bay Bass Daiwa Proteus Inshore Turners Californian rods Graftech sold at turners

Jul 15, 2020
  12. B8DHOOK rated naimad's post Like in the thread Caring for saltwater reels.

after every trip button the drag down rinse with fresh water low pressure garden hose dry off and back drag off also just started using...

Jul 13, 2020