Ratings naimad has received

1. Linebig rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Oct 30, 2019
  2. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Oct 30, 2019
  3. Larry M rated naimad's post Like in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  4. swings are free rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  5. 5-20 rated naimad's post Like in the thread Custom Wrapped Pliers.

they sell them at M&M Custom Rods in Pt Loma they have Wrapped Channel Locks and cheaper china brand I am sure they would wrap yours if...

Oct 26, 2019
  6. RolloTomasi rated naimad's post Helpful in the thread Catching Rats is like Fishing, Right?.

I had a problem with rats and mice in my shed they ruined a bunch of stuff I started using RatX & MouseX and was able to get rid of...

Oct 23, 2019
  7. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Catching Rats is like Fishing, Right?.

I had a problem with rats and mice in my shed they ruined a bunch of stuff I started using RatX & MouseX and was able to get rid of...

Oct 23, 2019
  8. Christopher01 rated naimad's post Like in the thread Gloves for when its slightly chilly.

Fish Monkey Gloves - Performance Fishing Gear

Oct 18, 2019
  9. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Airrus Alano Spinning Rod.

Oct 18, 2019
  10. Mogambo rated naimad's post Agree in the thread For Sale Daiwa Back Bay Eliminator 3000 Spinning Combo.

SOLD THANKS

Oct 17, 2019
  11. toddamus rated naimad's post Like in the thread Gloves for when its slightly chilly.

Fish Monkey Gloves - Performance Fishing Gear

Oct 16, 2019
  12. oh da shiz rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Phenix Balck Diamond PSW-809H.

SOLD THANKS

Oct 4, 2019
  13. Rawdeezy rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Saltist H-C Levelwind Casting Reel.

SOLD THANKS

Oct 4, 2019
  14. oh da shiz rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Saltist H-C Levelwind Casting Reel.

SOLD THANKS

Oct 4, 2019
  15. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Saltist H-C Levelwind Casting Reel.

SOLD THANKS

Oct 4, 2019
  16. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale NRS Ambush Tackle Bag Kayak Crate.

SOLD THANKS

Oct 2, 2019
  17. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Yamaga Bluesniper JDM Spinning Rod.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sep 6, 2019
  18. Noms rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Yamaga Bluesniper JDM Spinning Rod.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sep 6, 2019