Ratings naimad has received

1. jusbayz rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Saltist Back Bay Spinning rod & Reel Combo.

COMBO SOLD THANKS

Aug 18, 2019
  2. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Saltist Back Bay Spinning rod & Reel Combo.

COMBO SOLD THANKS

Aug 18, 2019
  3. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Nice job Amazon! But not really..

got one packed just like that I was really surprised it was not damaged

Aug 7, 2019
  4. FishNinja rated naimad's post Like in the thread Nice job Amazon! But not really..

got one packed just like that I was really surprised it was not damaged

Aug 6, 2019
  5. fisheromen rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Glock vs Springfield XD.

both are good guns I prefer the Glock over the XD the best gun for you is going to be the one that fits you and is comfortable for you...

Jul 27, 2019
  6. B8DHOOK rated naimad's post Like in the thread Oldies but goodies.

I will try to get my Dad to dig some of his old Penn reels out I think he has a few with the Dons anti backlash device on them

Jul 13, 2019
  7. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Oldies but goodies.

I will try to get my Dad to dig some of his old Penn reels out I think he has a few with the Dons anti backlash device on them

Jul 13, 2019
  8. Larry M rated naimad's post Like in the thread Oldies but goodies.

Jul 13, 2019
  9. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale NRS Ambush Tackle Bag Crate Lakeside.

$40.00 FIRM

Jul 8, 2019
  10. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale NRS Ambush Tackle Bag Crate Lakeside.

$50.00 FIRM

Jul 8, 2019
  11. geofish rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Illegal Charter Boats Are Causing Safety Concerns And Stealing Business On San Diego Bay

Jul 8, 2019
  12. swings are free rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Illegal Charter Boats Are Causing Safety Concerns And Stealing Business On San Diego Bay

Jul 8, 2019
  13. Bassmagnum rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Jul 8, 2019
  14. von_smozel rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Promar Grande Catch & Release Net Lakeside.

going to keep it thanks

Jul 7, 2019
  15. skrilla rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale NRS Ambush Tackle Bag Crate Lakeside.

off the market

Jul 6, 2019
  16. geofish rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale NRS Ambush Tackle Bag Crate Lakeside.

$50.00 FIRM

Jul 6, 2019