Ratings naimad has received

1. geofish rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale NRS Ambush Tackle Bag Crate Lakeside.

off the market

Jul 6, 2019
  2. KahLayOh rated naimad's post Like in the thread Buying Tranx 300 Paddle Handle.

there is a guy selling one on the BD forums $30.00 located in San Diego

Jun 28, 2019
  3. itch2fish rated naimad's post Funny in the thread For Sale Okuma PCH Custom Inshore Rods.

off the market thanks

Jun 22, 2019
  4. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Shimano Handle Nut part?.

try to find the thread size I think the 300-400 reels are 8mm not sure about the 200 size 11mm hex nuts (8mm thread) - Shimano -...

Jun 21, 2019
  5. William Ritchie rated naimad's post Helpful in the thread Shimano Handle Nut part?.

try to find the thread size I think the 300-400 reels are 8mm not sure about the 200 size 11mm hex nuts (8mm thread) - Shimano -...

Jun 21, 2019
  6. Boogie rated naimad's post Agree in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

Its pretty sad that fellow fisherman did not get involved and shut these nut jobs down right away looks like only 1 guy had the balls to...

Jun 19, 2019
  7. FOE_RUNNER rated naimad's post Like in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

Its pretty sad that fellow fisherman did not get involved and shut these nut jobs down right away looks like only 1 guy had the balls to...

Jun 19, 2019
  8. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

Jun 19, 2019
  9. geofish rated naimad's post Like in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

Jun 19, 2019
  10. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Okuma PCH Custom Inshore Rods.

all pm's replied to

May 29, 2019
  11. geofish rated naimad's post Like in the thread First come, first serve.

I don't mind people setting up next to me as others have said we don't own the spot what pisses me off is when they cast right over your...

May 29, 2019
  12. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread First come, first serve.

I don't mind people setting up next to me as others have said we don't own the spot what pisses me off is when they cast right over your...

May 29, 2019
  13. Tnel73 rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Okuma PCH Custom Inshore Rods.

back up

May 25, 2019
  14. Tnel73 rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Okuma PCH Custom Inshore Rods.

off the market might as well keep em thanks

May 25, 2019
  15. kobra rated naimad's post Like in the thread Hook and split ring size on LC 110?.

Owner Single Replacement Hook X Strong there is a conversion chart in the link above

May 24, 2019
  16. kobra rated naimad's post Like in the thread Hook and split ring size on LC 110?.

Owner Single Replacement Hook X Strong

May 24, 2019
  17. KevinTheFisher rated naimad's post Like in the thread Hook and split ring size on LC 110?.

Owner Single Replacement Hook X Strong

May 24, 2019