Ratings naimad has received

1. mcfish rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Nov 10, 2019
  2. fishnfreak rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Nov 3, 2019
  3. Chriwilson rated naimad's post Like in the thread Need rod recommendation.

Fishermans Landing is having there annual tackle Day Sat Nov 2 from 9-3 should be some good deals Fishermans Landing 2838 Garrison st...

Nov 1, 2019
  4. Linebig rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  5. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  6. Larry M rated naimad's post Like in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  7. swings are free rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  8. 5-20 rated naimad's post Like in the thread Custom Wrapped Pliers.

they sell them at M&M Custom Rods in Pt Loma they have Wrapped Channel Locks and cheaper china brand I am sure they would wrap yours if...

Oct 26, 2019
  9. RolloTomasi rated naimad's post Helpful in the thread Catching Rats is like Fishing, Right?.

I had a problem with rats and mice in my shed they ruined a bunch of stuff I started using RatX & MouseX and was able to get rid of...

Oct 23, 2019
  10. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Catching Rats is like Fishing, Right?.

I had a problem with rats and mice in my shed they ruined a bunch of stuff I started using RatX & MouseX and was able to get rid of...

Oct 23, 2019
  11. Christopher01 rated naimad's post Like in the thread Gloves for when its slightly chilly.

Fish Monkey Gloves - Performance Fishing Gear

Oct 18, 2019
  12. toddamus rated naimad's post Like in the thread Gloves for when its slightly chilly.

Fish Monkey Gloves - Performance Fishing Gear

Oct 16, 2019