Ratings naimad has received

1. salt water guy rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Dudley's potato bread makes awesome turkey sandwiches Irish Potato – Dudley's Bakery

Nov 30, 2019
  2. Medicated fisherman rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Dudley's potato bread makes awesome turkey sandwiches Irish Potato – Dudley's Bakery

Nov 29, 2019
  3. Larry M rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Nov 29, 2019
  4. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Nov 29, 2019
  5. Noms rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

thanks Noms I noticed the UC website has a bunch of there rod info mixed up all the factory bay bass rods I have seen have the same...

Nov 17, 2019
  6. Noms rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

SOLD THANKS [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 17, 2019
  7. Rawdeezy rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

Nov 16, 2019
  8. von_smozel rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

Nov 16, 2019
  9. OG MUDBONE rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

Nov 16, 2019
  10. jusbayz rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale United Composites Bay Bass Rod.

Nov 16, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated naimad's post Like in the thread New Seaforth AM - 11/09.

try the Bonine chewable pills next time they work Bonine

Nov 13, 2019
  12. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Offshore Angler Mark Pack Hippo Ranger Tackle Bag.

Offshore Angler Large Tackle Bag made for them by Mark Pack Tackle same as there the Hippo Ranger Model these bags are no longer made...

Nov 10, 2019
  13. Noms rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Savage Gear Large Tackle Bag.

Savage Gear Large System Tackle Bag like new comes with 4 3700 size boxes 3std and 1 double that are new unused these are high quality...

Nov 5, 2019
  14. Chriwilson rated naimad's post Like in the thread Need rod recommendation.

Fishermans Landing is having there annual tackle Day Sat Nov 2 from 9-3 should be some good deals Fishermans Landing 2838 Garrison st...

Nov 1, 2019
  15. Larry M rated naimad's post Like in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Oct 30, 2019
  16. 5-20 rated naimad's post Like in the thread Custom Wrapped Pliers.

they sell them at M&M Custom Rods in Pt Loma they have Wrapped Channel Locks and cheaper china brand I am sure they would wrap yours if...

Oct 26, 2019
  17. Werfless rated naimad's post Like in the thread Catching Rats is like Fishing, Right?.

I had a problem with rats and mice in my shed they ruined a bunch of stuff I started using RatX & MouseX and was able to get rid of...

Oct 23, 2019