Ratings naimad has received

1. Bear6813 rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

was told by F&G guy you can use as many poles as you want In the bay as long as you can manage them

Dec 13, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  2. fishboy92 rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

was told by F&G guy you can use as many poles as you want In the bay as long as you can manage them

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  3. kciuchta rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Dudley's potato bread makes awesome turkey sandwiches Irish Potato – Dudley's Bakery

Dec 2, 2019
  4. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread 11-7 North County and new rod.

I bought a brand new Okuma Komodo KDS 463p that was broken right out of the box so there is always a few that are going to get past QC

Nov 11, 2019
  5. mcfish rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Nov 10, 2019
  6. fishnfreak rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Nov 3, 2019
  7. Linebig rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  8. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  9. swings are free rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  10. Mogambo rated naimad's post Agree in the thread For Sale Daiwa Back Bay Eliminator 3000 Spinning Combo.

SOLD THANKS

Oct 17, 2019
  11. fisheromen rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Glock vs Springfield XD.

both are good guns I prefer the Glock over the XD the best gun for you is going to be the one that fits you and is comfortable for you...

Jul 27, 2019
  12. geofish rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Illegal Charter Boats Are Causing Safety Concerns And Stealing Business On San Diego Bay

Jul 8, 2019
  13. swings are free rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Illegal Charter Boats Are Causing Safety Concerns And Stealing Business On San Diego Bay

Jul 8, 2019
  14. Bassmagnum rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Jul 8, 2019
  15. Boogie rated naimad's post Agree in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

Its pretty sad that fellow fisherman did not get involved and shut these nut jobs down right away looks like only 1 guy had the balls to...

Jun 19, 2019
  16. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

Its pretty sad that fellow fisherman did not get involved and shut these nut jobs down right away looks like only 1 guy had the balls to...

Jun 19, 2019
  17. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Hook and split ring size on LC 110?.

Owner Single Replacement Hook X Strong

May 24, 2019