Ratings naimad has received

1. FoodGeekFish rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Albacore Recipes?.

Kraft or Wishbone zesty Italian dressing with a little lemon juice then grill on the BBQ

May 26, 2020
  2. William Ritchie rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Help with a penn squidder.

converted to a Penn 146 squidder jr great little reels

Jan 26, 2020
  3. FisherLars rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

I use Sunline Super FC Sniper Sunline Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon - Tackle Warehouse

Dec 17, 2019
  4. F1$H rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Offshore kayak partner for next week.

Sea Samurai-La Jolla Kayak Fishing

Dec 14, 2019
  5. Bear6813 rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

was told by F&G guy you can use as many poles as you want In the bay as long as you can manage them

Dec 13, 2019
  6. fishboy92 rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

was told by F&G guy you can use as many poles as you want In the bay as long as you can manage them

Dec 11, 2019
  7. kciuchta rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Turkey leftovers?.

Dudley's potato bread makes awesome turkey sandwiches Irish Potato – Dudley's Bakery

Dec 2, 2019
  8. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread 11-7 North County and new rod.

I bought a brand new Okuma Komodo KDS 463p that was broken right out of the box so there is always a few that are going to get past QC

Nov 11, 2019
  9. mcfish rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Nov 10, 2019
  10. fishnfreak rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Nov 3, 2019
  11. Linebig rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  12. Werfless rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  13. swings are free rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Oct 30, 2019
  14. fisheromen rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Glock vs Springfield XD.

both are good guns I prefer the Glock over the XD the best gun for you is going to be the one that fits you and is comfortable for you...

Jul 27, 2019
  15. geofish rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Illegal Charter Boats Are Causing Safety Concerns And Stealing Business On San Diego Bay

Jul 8, 2019
  16. swings are free rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Illegal Charter Boats Are Causing Safety Concerns And Stealing Business On San Diego Bay

Jul 8, 2019
  17. Bassmagnum rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Jul 8, 2019