Ratings Nashinator has given

1. Nashinator rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Dixon Dude!.

If I didn't post soon Kellen would probably boot me for being a troll. Here's a largie that so perfectly annihilated my gunfish a few...

Aug 12, 2018
  2. Nashinator rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread PB @ Wohlford!!!!!!!!.

Hey guys, I just had to come on and share a short story. I restarted bass fishing last year after a long hiatus and got intrigued by...

Apr 29, 2018
  3. Nashinator rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Hodges is Alive! 10/7.

Good tidings I bring all ye faithful fishermen! Hodges has sprung back! The birds are feasting on shad and so are the bass! If I can...

Oct 9, 2017
  4. Nashinator rated Titos334's post Like in the thread Pitching at Wohlford 9/10/17.

Went to Wohlford to get back on the pitch bite while I still can. Trailer is going into the shop to get some work done so I can get back...

Sep 30, 2017
  5. Nashinator rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Wohlford kicks out another "teener" big bass!.

Apparently he caught the fish flipping the tules with a braided line and 12 lb fluoro leader. So not your typical drop shot presentation.

Sep 30, 2017
  6. Nashinator rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray 8/13 am-What goes up.. must go down.

Had to do a quick am trip to Murray in the morning as I had made plans with my girlfriend for later. I was hoping(as always) for some...

Aug 14, 2017
  7. Nashinator rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread 6/12/17 Wohlford Report.

Got to Wohlford at 6am and as I was walking towards the boat ramp for my rental I could see lots of low fog, really murky water and tons...

Jul 26, 2017
  8. Nashinator rated UCangler's post Like in the thread 5/7/2017 Barret Flyfishing in the Rain Report.

Hit the water before sunrise. Anchored among the flooded vegetation along the shore and started fishing as the rain fell. It was a...

May 10, 2017
  9. Nashinator rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

Those fins will will last your whole fishing career! Crazy tough!

May 9, 2017
  10. Nashinator rated chris cox's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

When I first got outfitted I went to house of scuba here in San Diego. Literally a wall of booties and fins to choose from, selection is...

May 7, 2017
  11. Nashinator rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

Like Bruce said bring in the waders, booties in when you buy the fins and make sure they fit just right and definitely not too tight!...

May 7, 2017
  12. Nashinator rated BruceSmith's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

I used dive fins for years, they work well, take a little getting use to when spinning around, but they are fast. Since then I have...

May 7, 2017
  13. Nashinator rated Uno's post Like in the thread Quite the Opener 5/3/17.

Was lucky enough to get that opening day ticket and arrived a little later than everyone else, but still dark out. Noticed almost every...

May 7, 2017
  14. Nashinator rated BruceSmith's post Like in the thread May 6, Saturday.

It was different today than the Wednesday opener. I have to imagine the low pressure rolling in was the major role player in the way...

May 6, 2017
  15. Nashinator rated SouthPaw's post Like in the thread Double Digit on Bait Finesse.

Yesterday I was throwing a small two inch hard bait around on 8lb Gliss with my Aldebaran BFS when I thought I stuck weeds. The only...

May 6, 2017
  16. Nashinator rated Rob Fletcher's post Like in the thread Barrett Opener.

I was fortunate enough to score an opening day boat reservation and took along a couple of my good friends, Paul and Mike, to enjoy what...

May 4, 2017
  17. Nashinator rated Uno's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Nice! Glad to see you got one over 3 pounds!

May 4, 2017
  18. Nashinator rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Nice job on the 6.4. Sounds like you were dialed in.

May 3, 2017
  19. Nashinator rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 4/3 AM here a bass, there a bass, bass scratch fever.

covered a lot of territory today for 5 bass in the boat, farmed 1 on a frog, missed 2 on the frog. the one I farmed came on the 2nd cast...

May 3, 2017
  20. Nashinator rated weldon's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

I have had Force Fins (both regular and now adjustable) for years and find they are the only way to go when float tubing. Dive fins...

Apr 29, 2017