Ratings Nashinator has given

1. Nashinator rated Fishfoo's post Agree in the thread Wohlford kicks out another "teener" big bass!.

Nice. I remember seeing lunker Bill sitting off the points outside of willow bay soaking crawdads when I was a youngster. That guy...

Sep 30, 2017
  2. Nashinator rated bluegillman's post Agree in the thread Castmate topmount.

I do - so much so that I can hardly uncrank them. Still feels kinda flimsy - especially the longer one. Also the way the reels sit in...

May 7, 2017
  3. Nashinator rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Throwing senkos.

IMO they're best when targeting cover like brush, docks, tully edges etc. Just cast it as close as you can to the cover, let it sink...

Apr 9, 2017
  4. Nashinator rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread southern sierra report.

Beautiful fish! And the way they disappear in the water is amazing. And then Osprey can pic them out of rough water! All amazing!

Jun 29, 2016
  5. Nashinator rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona 6/15/16.

Yeah, unwarranted fear of snakes motivates many to have the "the only good snake is a dead snake" attitude. Sad! :(

Jun 17, 2016
  6. Nashinator rated jpablico's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona 6/15/16.

Ya. I might have to rethink that. It's going to be a hot one so maybe hiking is not such a good idea.

Jun 17, 2016
  7. Nashinator rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Lake Dixon Big Bass Tips.

Drop shot, jigs, fly line, or small split shot for your setup... Now is a good time for jerks and swimbaits. I personally leave bed fish...

May 25, 2016
  8. Nashinator rated zzbassman's post Agree in the thread Wohlford 2/15/16.

Lol I'm more pumped off that bald eagle! Been a long while since I seen one. Merica! Thanks for the report

Feb 19, 2016
  9. Nashinator rated zzbassman's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges opening 2016.

Been thinking about it all morning.. Someone report for us please!

Feb 3, 2016
  10. Nashinator rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Best bang for your buck.

Love my gurus. Plus they are on closeout....

Jan 25, 2016
  11. Nashinator rated chris102681's post Agree in the thread New Techniques in 2016?.

I kill it with jerkbaits and I still see nobody else using them. Your loss

Jan 25, 2016
  12. Nashinator rated twin22s's post Agree in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

I had to quit watching when he started talking about the government chem trails they are using to prevent it from raining....

Dec 20, 2015
  13. Nashinator rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I would like to see San Vicente, El Capitan, Lower Otay, and Hodges open 7 days per week, 365 days per year.

Dec 19, 2015