Ratings Nashinator has given

1. Nashinator rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake 5/25/26.

I see the guy on the yakattack show fish them all the time. I've always wondered also. [ATTACH]

May 26, 2016
  2. Nashinator rated chris102681's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake 4/29/16.

I don't think I mentioned that my catch rate went up after I put red hooks on the front.

May 2, 2016
  3. Nashinator rated chris102681's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake 4/29/16.

Size 6 owners. I put a red one on the front, standard on the back and keep the stock hook in the middle. Chris Zaldain mentioned that...

May 2, 2016
  4. Nashinator rated tinyleopard33's post Helpful in the thread Lake Ramona 2/15.

Made the trip up to Ramona today and fished for a few hours. The fish were ultra lethargic, and would have nothing to do with anything I...

Feb 16, 2016
  5. Nashinator rated chris102681's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Skunk 2/10/16.

Very friendly staff. The shad spawn will happen next month and it will come alive . The amount of fish and birds you'll see is like no...

Feb 11, 2016
  6. Nashinator rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 1-9-16.

I almost guarantee you guys are fishing too shallow. Full disclosure, I'm 1300 miles away and have been for the last 4 years. BUT, I...

Jan 15, 2016
  7. Nashinator rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread otay 1/13 AM still slow.

Don't expect to see them on the graph out there, they sit with their bellies on the bottom. If you see a little scratch on the bottom,...

Jan 15, 2016
  8. Nashinator rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread otay 1/13 AM still slow.

I should also add that not everyone is comfortable fishing in 30+ feet of water, or even wants to for that matter. Even in the...

Jan 15, 2016
  9. Nashinator rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Upper Otay, what the heck!!!.

I was finally able to talk to Russell. I asked him about Upper Otay, and he is aware of the concerns. He has been out there looking into...

Dec 16, 2015