Ratings Nashinator has received

1. Silverfish rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

Got some $50 Cressi dive fins on Amazon. The reviews from divers were great, I just hope they work ok in the tube. They're longer than I...

May 8, 2017
  2. mcfish rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Made my first trip to Barrett today. Arrived at the gate around 4:50AM and was let in. Several others were already on the lake when I...

May 8, 2017
  3. BruceSmith rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

Thanks again fellas. I should have updated the thread, but earlier in the week just before my outing at Barrett, I found a set of...

May 7, 2017
  4. toolbox rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

Thanks again fellas. I should have updated the thread, but earlier in the week just before my outing at Barrett, I found a set of...

May 7, 2017
  5. otay michael rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Double Digit on Bait Finesse.

Congrats! Looks like she's been taking care of herself. That's the fish of a lifetime for most of us.

May 6, 2017
  6. VinnyBass rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Double Digit on Bait Finesse.

Congrats! Looks like she's been taking care of herself. That's the fish of a lifetime for most of us.

May 6, 2017
  7. SouthPaw rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Double Digit on Bait Finesse.

May 6, 2017
  8. Werfless rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Made my first trip to Barrett today. Arrived at the gate around 4:50AM and was let in. Several others were already on the lake when I...

May 6, 2017
  9. RippinLip619 rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

May 5, 2017
  10. kobra rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

May 5, 2017
  11. otay michael rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Thanks. Many of those bass were gorged and coughing them up. The setup I was throwing the Crunch Minnow on was a Metanium with braid...

May 4, 2017
  12. otay michael rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Love it. Should've gotten a tube sooner. Not going to lie though, the first few minutes included overwhelming thoughts of, "I expected...

May 4, 2017
  13. otay michael rated Nashinator's post Funny in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

I thought it might be an 8lber when I first saw it. After so many 1.5-2lbers, it looked like a giant.

May 4, 2017
  14. otay michael rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Thanks Kellen! And thanks for your Barrett write-up. It was helpful.

May 4, 2017
  15. partsguy rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

May 4, 2017
  16. Crscamp rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Thanks. Many of those bass were gorged and coughing them up. The setup I was throwing the Crunch Minnow on was a Metanium with braid...

May 4, 2017
  17. swings are free rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Love it. Should've gotten a tube sooner. Not going to lie though, the first few minutes included overwhelming thoughts of, "I expected...

May 4, 2017
  18. Silverfish rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

May 4, 2017
  19. fisheromen rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

May 4, 2017
  20. FISHERKING rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

I thought it might be an 8lber when I first saw it. After so many 1.5-2lbers, it looked like a giant.

May 4, 2017